FIFA 12- Official Thread

I literally can't play this game online. As soon as i start up a game, it freezes and disconnects me from the EA servers. Had the game since release day and still not played more than 10 seconds of an online match. Can't be my connection, as Black Ops works perfectly fine for me online. If it doesn't improve soon i will be trading it in.

Great victory for me! I'm city against Portugal and tranny scores with in secs then he scored again but was offside but by a hair width. I go counter attack and defensive score two on the break then bring on De Jong to holding up. Love a hard earned victory.

Tricky_Trev said:
I literally can't play this game online. As soon as i start up a game, it freezes and disconnects me from the EA servers. Had the game since release day and still not played more than 10 seconds of an online match. Can't be my connection, as Black Ops works perfectly fine for me online. If it doesn't improve soon i will be trading it in.

You got the right ports open on your router/firewall? I used to have a nightmare playing online with FIFA 10 (might have been 09 even) until I set these up. 11 and 12 have been fine for me.

TCP: 80, 443, 9980-9989, 10000-10500, 42100-42199
UDP: 3659, 6000, 9570, 10500-12500

That's for the PS3 btw, not sure if the required ports are the same for the Xbox.

Astuteboy said:
Tricky_Trev said:

You got the right ports open on your router/firewall? I used to have a nightmare playing online with FIFA 10 (might have been 09 even) until I set these up. 11 and 12 have been fine for me.

That's for the PS3 btw, not sure if the required ports are the same for the Xbox.
How do i know what ports i have open, and how do i open them? I'm no good with things like this! Is there any risk to opening them?

Tricky_Trev said:
Astuteboy said:
Tricky_Trev said:

How do i know what ports i have open, and how do i open them? I'm no good with things like this! Is there any risk to opening them?

Not much risk I would say. How to do it exactly depends on your router model etc; might be one for the Technical queries forum and smarter people than me :)

Anyone want an online game now?
add my gamertag... decmancity

Or an ultimate team match...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jKR2IZMGbbzxO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ulti ... 2IZMGbbzxO</a>

Thats my squad so bring it on :D

CTID101 said:
Anyone want an online game now?
add my gamertag... decmancity

Or an ultimate team match...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jKR2IZMGbbzxO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ulti ... 2IZMGbbzxO</a>

Thats my squad so bring it on :D

Thats some squad mate

How do you stutter your start on a penalty??

I've had a few penalties taken against me now where the taker has stuttered before taking the shot and i wanna try it myself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.