FIFA 12- Official Thread

AntonDonJuan said:
How do you stutter your start on a penalty??

I've had a few penalties taken against me now where the taker has stuttered before taking the shot and i wanna try it myself

Press square on your run up pal.

citytill1die84 said:
CTID101 said:
Anyone want an online game now?
add my gamertag... decmancity

Or an ultimate team match...
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#jKR2IZMGbbzxO" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/fifa-ulti ... 2IZMGbbzxO</a>

Thats my squad so bring it on :D

Thats some squad mate
I wish haha.

Some bloke on EA forums is trying to sell it because he gets beat every match lol. Spent 4k on it apparently although its not know if thats actually 4k or just 4000 microsoft points :D

lostmyhouseski said:
am I missing something- why aren't we in champions league from the first season in career mode?

I wondered that at first when the comentators referred to it as European Cup but as mentioned earlier PES has the naming rights. Do you get to play in European competition in the 2nd season (assuming a top 4 finish)?

Got mine Friday. Totally addictive.

Keep drawing loads of games, seem to be last minute goal conceded or scored. Tactical defending is a lot harder than legacy defending - i find jokeying easier then nip in for a tackle when in numbers around the box. You can definately tell when someone has "switched" to the goalie as it suddenly becomes like trying to run through a brick wall to get in on goal.

Also it's really annoying that you cant see who you are going to play against until the match starts. City v City or England/Spain v City etc... doesnt feel right. Overall a beautiful game to play with a couple of annoying glitches.

On XBOX - gamertag = mickjb79

I'm reading the forum since the 2008-2009 season, i have the fifa, it´s really fun, and so addicitve, if you want to play with me my gamertag is PolloRo, i´m getting used to the game cause is very differente to the last years.

I´m colombian so i don't talk english fluently, actually i'm very bad at it.

My ultimate team currently is Julio Cesar, Maicon, Luiz, Lucio, marcelo, hernanes, IF Seedorf, IF Ramires, Sanchez, Neymar and IF Merten. Swapped teams like 3 times :L<br /><br />-- Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:52 am --<br /><br />
Tricky_Trev said:
I literally can't play this game online. As soon as i start up a game, it freezes and disconnects me from the EA servers. Had the game since release day and still not played more than 10 seconds of an online match. Can't be my connection, as Black Ops works perfectly fine for me online. If it doesn't improve soon i will be trading it in.

Look online on how to get into your router. You enter an IP in your web address bar and you can enable DMZ or something and enable xbox live to have priotory with your connection. It's hard to explain but it fixed my issues.

Made a huge mistake on UT i got Pato in one of my packs so i thought i would sell him and get some coins. i put his sell now as 5000 by mistake and others are easily selling him for 40000+. someone got a bargain :(

hartsgloves said:
lostmyhouseski said:
am I missing something- why aren't we in champions league from the first season in career mode?

I wondered that at first when the comentators referred to it as European Cup but as mentioned earlier PES has the naming rights. Do you get to play in European competition in the 2nd season (assuming a top 4 finish)?

Yeah it will work in the 2nd season. It was the same in fifa 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.