FIFA 12- Official Thread

Doing ok but on Career mode, my team plays really well first half but gets tired second half and end up drawing or losing. Am I missing something? Do you need a fitness coach or something?

zabeleta has handed in a transfer request, saying he doesn't like it here?

what the fuck.

got tactical defending all worked out now after a while.

gotta be patient though with it.

once you've mastered it and learnt how to use it, it's good.

legacy defending, the players seem to move around more freely than the last couple of Fifa's.

you would turn the wrong way and instantly the player goes the other way, so really Fifa kind of forces people to use the TD.

i could defend on every Fifa no problems, and rarely get caught out of position. but on fifa12 when i turn TD off, my players are all over the place. at times it's 4 on 3 at the back, very unrealistic, when you have 10 players behind the ball.

mega game though.

Will post my ultimate team when the web app is up and running

You guys will be well gel

citygal1 said:
Made a huge mistake on UT i got Pato in one of my packs so i thought i would sell him and get some coins. i put his sell now as 5000 by mistake and others are easily selling him for 40000+. someone got a bargain :(

Unlucky mate, I done it with Lucio and put his buy now as 300... sold in less than a second. He goes for a fair ammount :(

But I also snatched a Clichy for 1200, a Richards for 3000 and Milner for 450 so thats no bad :P

I swear i am so unlucky in Ultimate Team. The best player i have got in a gold pack is Mark fucking Schwarzer.

Really enjoyng it but it's make me so angry unlike past Fifa's.

Just doing the career mode up to now, don't really get ultimate team.

Playing on World Class, top of the league at Christmas. Won at OT, Stampford Bridge and Anfeild. Got beat against Spurs and Bolton. But was doing really well on the whole. And then second half of the season i've won about 5 games. Got beat 5-1 at Wigan and 8-1 at Arsenal! So i'm now fifrth and 3 points away from fourth but in the FA cup final.

Target is to win the cup and finish top four. I just hope that 5th and the cup will be enough.

The only change I did was buy Pique, and in turn sold Lescott. And they I sold Kolo and bought a 19 year old CB from Juve, Sorenson.

January came and Balo got injured, so I bought a young lad from Bayern who is 21 with a rating on 81 for 23 mil.

Tricky_Trev said:
I swear i am so unlucky in Ultimate Team. The best player i have got in a gold pack is Mark fucking Schwarzer.

I fucked off UT because of this. Even in fifa 11 I never once got a player over 82 in a pack. Takes the piss. Meanwhile my rag mate gets aguero and plays him in a scum shirt which is just wrong.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.