FIFA 12- Official Thread

Sat here doing my level 2 course pack which needs to be completed by sunday, anyone wana keep me up to date and sane over the weekend? getting the game 9ish this morning but doubt i will be able to play it. The confusion of a 17 year old adult with still a childs instincts :(

Chairman Wesker said:
Sat here doing my level 2 course pack which needs to be completed by sunday, anyone wana keep me up to date and sane over the weekend? getting the game 9ish this morning but doubt i will be able to play it. The confusion of a 17 year old adult with still a childs instincts :(

Want me to send little videos of fifa to keep your hormones under control? :)<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:44 am --<br /><br />Anyone played clubs yet? I did it with the pre release version and its tough. The ai are solid, and at the start you're going to be having only a few proper chances at goal which will most likely be spooned wide by your dreadful pros.

Makes it more realistic and i believe strength of your player will be key and a slow build up. Don't call for the ball constantly, let the intelligent ai dictate the tempo and play around them. I found a 6'1 striker had better average ratings than a 5'10 and also the ai defenders are good at covering runs and are generally quite quick.

Sparkys-Army said:
Chairman Wesker said:

Want me to send little videos of fifa to keep your hormones under control? :)

-- Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:44 am --

Anyone played clubs yet? I did it with the pre release version and its tough. The ai are solid, and at the start you're going to be having only a few proper chances at goal which will most likely be spooned wide by your dreadful pros.

Makes it more realistic and i believe strength of your player will be key and a slow build up. Don't call for the ball constantly, let the intelligent ai dictate the tempo and play around them. I found a 6'1 striker had better average ratings than a 5'10 and also the ai defenders are good at covering runs and are generally quite quick.

Yes please ! :P glad others are having fun i can't wait to get cracking on it next week and then the months after can't wait to get my level 2 over and done with been a very long process!

ASDA aren't on the ball this year, was told £38ish pound for FIFA and £195 for the 250GB console when I rang up, I agreed as I didn't want the fuss of waiting for GAME to open as I have work at 12. They asked me if I'd like it put aside, when I agreed they told me they could only put aside the console and not the game! Sod that, if you can't help me when I'm paying OTT then I'll head to game and get the full package for £189.99! Enjoy the £38 rather than the £230, every little counts eh ASDA you helpful sods! Yes I am a grumpy bastard in the morning.

Mine was dispatched yesterday so hoping to get it today

Worried about playing online as tactical defending looks hard

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.