FIFA 12- Official Thread

Anyone get the City cover from Game?

Went straight onto my case. A rag actually picked the cover up for me when he picked up his pre order!!!!

Come on Postie, get your arse in gear and get ym game delivered!

[bigimg]http://i51.tinypic.com/fne5q1.jpg[/bigimg]

Inform Santa Cruz LOL.

got it lastnyt after a mix up with addresses!!! it went to my mums and she txt me at 8pm!!!!

Straight online and promoted first season.(won 3 drawn 4 lost 3)
the game feels more realistic and im enjoying the new defending, positioning is key untill they get to 30yards out then apply the pressure and more times than not you take the ball...

City are awesome on it, loving the pace of clichy and silkiness of sergio.
quick brew and bite 2 eat then back on it till the early hours of Sat!!

jacko8684 said:
got it lastnyt after a mix up with addresses!!! it went to my mums and she txt me at 8pm!!!!

the game feels more realistic and im enjoying the new defending, positioning is key untill they get to 30yards out then apply the pressure and more times than not you take the ball...

Good lad ;) I lost my first ranked match with 28 shots and 20 on target to his 2 on goal 2 on target, safe to say i haven't payed it since haha. I'll give it another go when my friggin game arrives!

Sparkys-Army said:
jacko8684 said:

Good lad ;) I lost my first ranked match with 28 shots and 20 on target to his 2 on goal 2 on target, safe to say i haven't payed it since haha. I'll give it another go when my friggin game arrives!

i was on till 4.30am and had to prize myself away from it to get some sleep or else id still be there now!!!
The online leagues are good, theres so much to do on the game though, ill have a proper look after!!!

Just got it, won my first online game 2-1 against Barca! Love it. I really like the new online season thing where you get promoted and relegated. Only slight problem for me is that you can't see what team you will be playing until you get into the match.

Here's the link to download the official City cover.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/uk/football/1/fifa12-club-pack-mancity" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/uk/football/1/fifa12- ... ck-mancity</a>

My first game was Bayern to get revenge for Tuesday. They took the lead with a penalty in the 73rd minute, Lescott fouling Kroos, then we got 2 in 3 minutes. First Aguero set up Dzeko then he returned the favour, quality. Loving it so far, going to do a few more random friendlies then get online and maybe onto a career mode.

Really impressed with the gameplay this year, granted I haven't got used to it yet so I haven't hit my straps but no doubt I will settle in nicely. I really like the mystery of not knowing what team your playing but then that's just gunna cause so many problems because you have no idea what kit they have on......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.