FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 Tournament

Akai said:
sjk2008 said:
Feed The Goat 10 said:
Is there gonna be another tournement organised? Only just joined this forum and saw this thread :/. I am the actual king of Fifa.... No cat will have a chance ;-)

You'll be surprised how many people come on here and say that, only for me to add them and ultimately destroy them.

Anyway, MARKC09 & AKAI - You arranged to play yet or what?

I tried to play him last Friday and then Saturday, but he was busy or something.

Can you PM him and find out. With only your semi and a the final to play, could be finished sooner rather than later and we can get cracking with tournament #2!

sjk are you changing the format of the next one or are we keeping the "champions league" format

sjk2008 said:
Feed The Goat 10 said:
Is there gonna be another tournement organised? Only just joined this forum and saw this thread :/. I am the actual king of Fifa.... No cat will have a chance ;-)

You'll be surprised how many people come on here and say that, only for me to add them and ultimately destroy them.

Anyway, MARKC09 & AKAI - You arranged to play yet or what?

Ill add you later and have you a friendly game whenever your free. Look out for Unreal_Customer

any tech geeks on here know how to film the final and post it here. wouldn't mind watching it.

or any finalist send me their address, i could always watch through the window ;)

SilvaSurfer said:
Anybody up for doing a league format??

sounds complicated, if only there was an online league like fifa 11

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.