FIFA 12 - PS3 League #2 Draw has been made, teams assigned

Re: FIFA 12 - PS3 League - ATHLETIC BILBAO - CAN YOU CATCH UP???

Espanyol 1 Hamburg 2
Hamburg 4 Espanyol 1

Good games mate, pretty tight but my two strikers were the difference

Cska on now if anyone's about.

On now Everton

Back on 2 night 10 ish

Fulham 3-2 Wolfsburg

Dramatic game here. 1-0 up at HT, Wolfsburg turn it around to lead 2-1 with 15 to go. Up steps super Andy Johnson to pop up with two late goals, one being a 90th minute winner to take the 3 points.

Wolfsburg 3-3 Fulham

Another belter of a game. Fulham stormed into a 2-0 lead after 10 mins, only for Wolfsburg to come back to 2-2. Andy Johnson made it 3-2 for Fulham before a late equaliser for Wolfsburg.

Felt I should have won that last one however you scored 3 from your 4 shots so fair play.

Good games.

sjk2008 said:
Fulham 3-2 Wolfsburg

Dramatic game here. 1-0 up at HT, Wolfsburg turn it around to lead 2-1 with 15 to go. Up steps super Andy Johnson to pop up with two late goals, one being a 90th minute winner to take the 3 points.

Wolfsburg 3-3 Fulham

Another belter of a game. Fulham stormed into a 2-0 lead after 10 mins, only for Wolfsburg to come back to 2-2. Andy Johnson made it 3-2 for Fulham before a late equaliser for Wolfsburg.

Felt I should have won that last one however you scored 3 from your 4 shots so fair play.

Good games.

Yes mate good games, really enjoyed them! happy with the results as well, although if only i could of held out for 1 last min in the first game!

If England have any injuries upfront again please take Andy Johnson! My goodness!

EVERTON/BELGIUM around?

On now for rest of night if any1 needs 2 play me (everton)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.