Fifa 13

Anyone feeling generous enough to lend me some of there ultimate team players?

When i try and play my kid on his career mode, we go through the process of setting our teams up and then as soon as we press ready, it freezes. Pain in the arse.

We've got around the problem by me not selecting the away side until the game kicks off. Screws me if they're tired.

is there anyway i can not have to redeem my online pass everytime before i load the game up?

Dicko69 said:
dannyboy29 said:
is there anyway i can not have to redeem my online pass everytime before i load the game up?

redeem your online pass

this is what i do, but then when i come to play onine again the day after i have to redeem it again as it says im not permitted to use it if i dont redeem it first

really annoyed me last night, played 1 game on seasons mode (ps3), and after that it would not get passed the training screen prior to the game beginning, must of restarted the game 3 or 4 times without any success, EA sort your servers out!

dannyboy29 said:
Dicko69 said:
dannyboy29 said:

redeem your online pass

this is what i do, but then when i come to play onine again the day after i have to redeem it again as it says im not permitted to use it if i dont redeem it first

It's done this to me a few times but then sorts itself out again!

This is the most backwards server performance from EA ever, I know they've always had shite servers but fuck me for a company as big as them it's beyond a joke!

season 5, division 5 !

took some time, but half the road to 1 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.