Fifa 13

Paddy_Blue said:
Got Fifa for the first time in years and enjoying it so far!

Giving Ultimate Team a go but I'm completely useless at it. Anyone got any tips on how to get more coins?

It's a slow process building up coins and a bit unfair that my bronze team often ends up against an all gold team. I'm guessing the people with an all gold team have probably pumped loads of Microsoft points into it.

How does Ultimate team work? I never tried it I always just go for career mode. Mine is no longer freezing so thank you Sony for whatever you did.

Is Ultimate better than career?

didactic said:
How does Ultimate team work? I never tried it I always just go for career mode. Mine is no longer freezing so thank you Sony for whatever you did.

Is Ultimate better than career?

Basically, you have to play a lot of frustrating games against better opposition to earn points to buy a packet of stickers which may or may not contain items to improve your team. These items include power ups, new players and extensions for player contracts which fucking annoyingly end after half a dozen matches. There are gold, silver and bronze packets containing items of according quality and costing appropriate points. You get about 400 points for a low level tournament/league win, enough for a bronze packet.

Glad it's harder this year, struggling to get past World Class at the moment. I probably win 1/3 games, usually play on Legendary but at the moment i can't ever see that coming! not even close! haha

Freestyler said:
Glad it's harder this year, struggling to get past World Class at the moment. I probably win 1/3 games, usually play on Legendary but at the moment i can't ever see that coming! not even close! haha

I play on legendary, but with some slider adjustment to make it so the CPU doesn't have that 'cheating' feeling.

If the end of game stats say both sides have between 70-85% passing success, I take that as a sign it's pretty even.

quiet_riot said:
Freestyler said:

I play on legendary, but with some slider adjustment to make it so the CPU doesn't have that 'cheating' feeling.

If the end of game stats say both sides have between 70-85% passing success, I take that as a sign it's pretty even.

what do you adjust to stop the computer cheating? i've noticed it favours itself with ridiculous bursts of pace and impossible passes.

I keep on getting this shit almost every day on FIFA now, when I load it up it says...

"online pass cannot be found" or words to that effect and it doesnt work for ages! Despite the fact the pass is installed, ive played it fine for about 4 days then all of a sudden this has started!

Freestyler said:
quiet_riot said:
Freestyler said:

what do you adjust to stop the computer cheating? i've noticed it favours itself with ridiculous bursts of pace and impossible passes.

I put sprint speed and acceleration down to 45 for both user and CPU, this slows the game down totally, it's heavier, people feel like they're running, not ice skating.
Pass speed goes down slightly, shot speed up slightly.

The biggest difference is in pass and shot error, it goes up to 55 for user, but 65+ for CPU, this makes them a bit more 'human'

As I say, if you play with it, look at the stats at the end and see how it's going, you can adjust it to suit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.