Got a team of..

Hart
Maicon Kompany Hummels Clichy

Yaya Boateng

Silva

Goteze Aguero Neymar

Neymar is class on it.

citytill1die84 said:
I'm Stevenage and all the crowd sing is fucking U.N.I.T.E.D. It's really annoying me I've got City setup as my club as well. Does anyone else get this?

all the fucking time! when im city ill score and theyll sing that! even at the etihad!

The nicknackpaddywack song is annoying, as it happens EVERY game.

Also, I just played UT for the first time ever, I have no idea wtf I'm doing.

owen-mcfc said:
citytill1die84 said:
I'm Stevenage and all the crowd sing is fucking U.N.I.T.E.D. It's really annoying me I've got City setup as my club as well. Does anyone else get this?

all the fucking time! when im city ill score and theyll sing that! even at the etihad!

Fucking annoying ain't it I play with crowd off sometimes but it doesn't feel the same :(

pre ordered my copy fdor xbox 360 off tesco the day of the arsenal game and it has still not chuffing arrived yet, sodding royal mail! :(

love the fact that on my City career, you can hear the city fans sing: Blue Moon, We're not really here and even 'Mancini whoa oh, Mancini whoa oh...' FAB

Got Fifa for the first time in years and enjoying it so far!

Giving Ultimate Team a go but I'm completely useless at it. Anyone got any tips on how to get more coins?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.