Fifa 13

Simon Curtis MCFC said:
Petetheblu said:
Sparkys-Army said:
May i ask why?

HA HARR!! To late untrusting person......or should we just call you MR SIMON CURTIS..........from MANCHESTER!!!!

Oh yes. we've got your number sunshine!!!
guess wat i have yours you C U N T : )

**** you say? My someones done their homework.....Your good, very good!!!

Last one I got, 11, I'm sure on be a pro, if you went off injured, you couldn't play the rest of the match as the rest of the team, now you have to.

A small bugbear in the interests of 'realism'.

Does no one done career mode anymore?

Playing with City, done up to Christmas on world class now on legendary. Lescott wanted out because I wouldn't pay him £70k a week, so got Hummels in. Also bought M'Vila to be rotated with Barry and play with Toure. All 4 strickers have scored over 15 goals each. Dzeko scored 24 in the league. Currently unbeaten in the league and have won the Carling Cup. Got beat by Arsenal in the FA cup in a quarter final replay. Also, just took over Belgium and won my first two games 6-1 against Czech Republic and 6-2 against Poland. Enjoying at the moment but I think after next season, if I win the Champions League. I'll be starting again with a low division team.

Sounds like I'm mint on the game, but I just think City are amazing on it and the AI movement of your attackers is brilliant. A lot easier to counter attack.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
you never seem to be a sub either so you either start or get left out, and the opposition never give fouls away but if you so much as breathe on them they get a free kick.
Yeah. I noticed that too.

BuckersMCFC said:
Yeh I do, in season 2, just past Jan transfer window.

Current LFC starting 11 and backup is.

--------------------Leno/Butland-------------------------
Walker/Kelly - Skrtel/Wilson - Agger/Coates - Alba/Robinson
----------Allen/Henderson - Wilshere/Shelvey--------------
--------------------Gotze/Suso-------------------------
Quaresma/Zaha - Suarez/Lewandowski - Neymar/Sterling

Then Ive got some young ones in reserves.

I like that players dont cost over the top this year and using the players you don't use helps out in getting a player cheaper. Also their overall goes up much more quicker after good performances. I think Allen has gone from 78 to 85 so far, with Barcelona interested in him now.

I also managed Belgium but then Spain offered me a contract and couldn't say no :P

AlwaysTheKop said:
BuckersMCFC said:
Yeh I do, in season 2, just past Jan transfer window.

Current LFC starting 11 and backup is.

--------------------Leno/Butland-------------------------
Walker/Kelly - Skrtel/Wilson - Agger/Coates - Alba/Robinson
----------Allen/Henderson - Wilshere/Shelvey--------------
--------------------Gotze/Suso-------------------------
Quaresma/Zaha - Suarez/Lewandowski - Neymar/Sterling

Then Ive got some young ones in reserves.

I like that players dont cost over the top this year and using the players you don't use helps out in getting a player cheaper. Also their overall goes up much more quicker after good performances. I think Allen has gone from 78 to 85 so far, with Barcelona interested in him now.

I also managed Belgium but then Spain offered me a contract and couldn't say no :P
As If Liverpool would get neymar.

Bit fake lol

;)

BuckersMCFC said:

Yep. My Le Mans team are riding high in 6th place in Ligue 2 atm. The board wanted a mid table finish, so currently outdoing expectations.

mcfc2607 said:
As If Liverpool would get neymar.

Bit fake lol

;)
One can dream lol
Had to pay £13 million + 84 rated Assaidi for him xD

Here is my team line up ratings, I recommend Quaresma! Top score and assist maker last season and currently top assist again this season.

BDj5F.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.