Fifa 13

uwe28 said:
Got it a week ago.Played teamplay a few times,why is everyone a greedy b**tard who never pass.
Best start being the keeper for a while and giving them a taste of their own medicine.

citytill1die84 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
The ultimate team match making is crazy! Getting battered every game!

This was my problem at the start it was because my team were good on paper but slow as fuck. I've upgraded my team and i've plenty of fast players and I seem to keep winning.
Is speedy players the way to go.

uwe28 said:
citytill1die84 said:
BlueTaylor91 said:
The ultimate team match making is crazy! Getting battered every game!

This was my problem at the start it was because my team were good on paper but slow as fuck. I've upgraded my team and i've plenty of fast players and I seem to keep winning.
Is speedy players the way to go.

Ye it sure is mate I've played loads of teams who buy cheap Silver players with pace. You laugh at there lineup when u see it but don't realise. I've spent loads of time on it now and I've got Aguero,Tevez,Bale,Sanchez and Silva as my front 5 all got pace it's perfect. So if u any afford top players got on futwiz.com search for players with pace around the 90 mark and buy the cheap ones. Also make sure u get a decent chemistry and players with the same formation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.