Fifa 13

Petetheblu said:
Really enjoying the game so far.

Apart from the game freezing on me when I make subs, which then gives the game to the opponent and lowers the money I make when playing again.....which is a tad unfair, is anyone else experiencing this? Wondered if it's my PS3 or the game its self?

It's a common problem which thankfully hasn't affected me but EA are doing an update over the weekend which is fixing pretty much all of the main problems :)

Decided to change my 4-3-3 Uruguay team to 4-3-1-2 so I could get Cavani up there with my Suarez ST card, its also a lot cheaper to get the the formation modifier cards then the 4-3-3 ones.. here it is at the moment..

wX44O.png

How do you people get these amazing teams and so many coins? I have just been playing the bronze cup because in seasons everyone uses gold teams. Haven't won it yet but been in a final.

I bought a gold team now as well but didn't pay any more than 300 coins for any player. Went for a Spanish team as they seemed cheaper

This is what i'll be sticking with for a while now. Hope it plays alright because i'm not making another.

2aev9rb.jpg

AIQ88.. I got my coins using the web app before the game came out. The players were dirt cheap.
Milner, Cabaye, Sinclair etc.. got for about 800 / 1,000 coins each and then sold them for about 8,000 when everyone had gotten the game. Then just plated seasons and you get a fair amount for getting promoted and what not.

Sparkys-Army said:
Petetheblu said:
Really enjoying the game so far.

Apart from the game freezing on me when I make subs, which then gives the game to the opponent and lowers the money I make when playing again.....which is a tad unfair, is anyone else experiencing this? Wondered if it's my PS3 or the game its self?

It's a common problem which thankfully hasn't affected me but EA are doing an update over the weekend which is fixing pretty much all of the main problems :)

Cheers mate as I'm not the sort to quit and don't like being labelled.

Do we have a team for Pro yet?

Sparkys-Army said:
Simon Curtis MCFC said:
i will be getting fifa 13 but tbh i don't feel comfortable giving out my PSN id on this forum to ppl

May i ask why?

HA HARR!! To late untrusting person......or should we just call you MR SIMON CURTIS..........from MANCHESTER!!!!

Oh yes. we've got your number sunshine!!!

Petetheblu said:
Sparkys-Army said:
Simon Curtis MCFC said:
i will be getting fifa 13 but tbh i don't feel comfortable giving out my PSN id on this forum to ppl

May i ask why?

HA HARR!! To late untrusting person......or should we just call you MR SIMON CURTIS..........from MANCHESTER!!!!

Oh yes. we've got your number sunshine!!!
guess wat i have yours you C U N T : )

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.