Fifa 13

JoeMercer'sWay said:
always annoying in career mode when you play well yet then don't play for a month because you're fitness is shit, erm sorry the AI fitness seems to be fine guys!

Your must have some patience to play player career mode. It's a slow, shit version of clubs.

Freds Patio said:
greasedupdeafguy said:
Geoff Shreeves is the most annoying **** in this game. Is there a way to stop him from talking about injuries every 5 minutes?

I'll second that, always harping on about hamstrings. The player then goes on to score.

Yep.

"Looks serious, don't think he'll carry on" - as player boots the ball
"He's made of tough stuff, don't think this will force him off" - as the menu pops up for forced substitution.

Tried the PES demo today... Think I'll trade. PES graphics wipe the floor with fifa and it plays much better too.

How's everyone done then? It seems we're at the end. I've done my long career with QPR and my team is fantastic. I'm in 2017 now, having won three Premier League titles, three League Cups, two FA Cups and defended the Champions' League. My squad is currently (youth/scouted/FIFA original in blue):

Goalkeepers
Joe Hart
Leo Guera

Defenders
Pablo Zabaleta
Nathaniel Clyne
Kurt Zouma
Stephane M'bia
Matija Nastasic
Joleon Lescott
Gael Clichy
Faouzi Ghoulam

Midfielders
Paul Pogba
Abdul Razak
Ignazio Agard
Lucas
Wellington Nem
Xherdan Shaqiri
Philippe Coutinho
Johan Piocelle

Forwards
Bojan
Giorgio Blasi
Luis Muriel
Julian Luque Conde

How are you all getting on?

Sick of playing Bayern Munich or Real Madrid in online seasons and having every dickhead quit near the end if you're winning. I made it to Division 1 but it's hard work.

A few fifas ago (09 I think) you could pick to play against UK-only players, and it was great because lots of UK players always play as their club, so Spurs Everton Arsenal United etc. They've removed this option now, probably an EU equality regulation or something...

Fucking sick of playing Bayern and Real...Franck Ribery out jumps Kompany every time and Lescott, Dzeko and Milner run with lead in their boots.

They had Navas and Fernandinho for about a week until an update removed them, but I refuse to play Tevez so it's hard work with City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.