Fifa 13

1) Never rage quit when playing as City
2) Enjoy others' rage quits. They are beautiful and you can move on. Replays shmeplays.
3) When the ball goes over the top and you get it, pass back to the keeper. The ball is too easily nicked.
4) When the ball goes over the top and it's close, use both triggers to get full control of Vinney/Nas/(Lescott?!), wait for the other guy to control it, then nick it.
5) If you've gone round someone with a trick, the dice is weighted more in your favour when you shoot. Try it before the game - even with a defender, when you do a couple of tricks you'll put it past Joe. But during the game you'll need to go past someone.
6) Mark Ronaldo. He's the shiny fast gay one.
7) Dummy the keeper - as in pretend you're rushing out and then let go. Most will try a shot/chip and Joe'll save it.
8) I know rag players are shit but don't get cocky.
9) Is my lucky number
10) Is the age I feel
11) Is the number of fingers my step family from Stoke have
12) Is the time you can start drinking when on holiday
13) Careful
14) I should go to bed
15) Them were the days
16) Someone passed me a joint................
17) Misty water coloured memories
18) Never rage quit when playing as City

I think the thing that bothers me most about the game is the obvious "handicap". Allegedly there is an "intensity" rating hidden in game. It changes depending on the time in the match and the score at that time.
Hence more goals on the 45th And 90th minute, and the reason why at some points during the game you can't string 2 passes together without losing the ball.

I know it's old news and whatever, but I can't understand why they cant just make it a consistently level playing field. Some reckon it's to appease the 12 year olds who would get battered every game without it, but that's life imo and everyone would probably be more pleased knowing you're winning/losing down to skill(or lack of) rather than some in game engine giving/taking away an advantage.

Sort it out EA you cunts.

For the reasons stated above I use a stupidly OP Brazilian/Russian league hybrid side and feel no guilt whatsoever!

RandomJ said:
quiet_riot said:
I have only just discovered UT. I still don't fully understand it.

I hate it. There's no tier system. I started out with some cheap shit players and was put up against a guy with messi, aguero, ronaldo etc. and the odd game where your winning they just quit. Problem is they make money off it so they seem to only be concentrating on UT for Fifa 14 when the career mode needs to be completely rebuilt and have the bugs sorted out.

Can I ask what bugs you're referring to? Thanks.

Mrmcfc said:
I think the thing that bothers me most about the game is the obvious "handicap". Allegedly there is an "intensity" rating hidden in game. It changes depending on the time in the match and the score at that time.
Hence more goals on the 45th And 90th minute, and the reason why at some points during the game you can't string 2 passes together without losing the ball.

I know it's old news and whatever, but I can't understand why they cant just make it a consistently level playing field. Some reckon it's to appease the 12 year olds who would get battered every game without it, but that's life imo and everyone would probably be more pleased knowing you're winning/losing down to skill(or lack of) rather than some in game engine giving/taking away an advantage.

For the reasons stated above I use a stupidly OP Brazilian/Russian league hybrid side and feel no guilt whatsoever!

This is just another excuse as to why people get beat. If you was playing my Gran, she wouldn't ever score in the 45th or 90th minute, simply because she would be terrible at the game. You get beat 75% of the time by a better player, you won't be as good as you think you are.

ManCitizens. said:
Mrmcfc said:

Sort it out EA you *****.

This is just another excuse as to why people get beat. If you was playing my Gran, she wouldn't ever score in the 45th or 90th minute, simply because she would be terrible at the game. You get beat 75% of the time by a better player.

Agreed.

ManCitizens. said:
Mrmcfc said:

This is just another excuse as to why people get beat. If you was playing my Gran, she wouldn't ever score in the 45th or 90th minute, simply because she would be terrible at the game. You get beat 75% of the time by a better player, you won't be as good as you think you are.

When playing the CPU, you can feel the shift as they go from incompetent buffoons who can't run properly, to world beaters who would outpass Barcelona.

quiet_riot said:
ManCitizens. said:
Mrmcfc said:

When playing the CPU, you can feel the shift as they go from incompetent buffoons who can't run properly, to world beaters who would outpass Barcelona.

I'm talking about online, bad players get beat consistently, simple as.

Does anyone on here NOT play as City?

If you don't play as City then please punch yourself in the mouth.

A good scoring tip is this: at a kick off, play it back to Yaya (with Aguero) using L1, sending Aguero running forwards. Dribble wide slightly until Aguero is nearly at their back line then hit a cross field lofted through ball in his direction. Often he'll latch onto this and you can score, this is perfect if you've just conceded. Too straight and the ball will sail through to the keeper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.