Fifa 13

quiet_riot said:
I have only just discovered UT. I still don't fully understand it.

I hate it. There's no tier system. I started out with some cheap shit players and was put up against a guy with messi, aguero, ronaldo etc. and the odd game where your winning they just quit. Problem is they make money off it so they seem to only be concentrating on UT for Fifa 14 when the career mode needs to be completely rebuilt and have the bugs sorted out.

Spend 5 months building a vaguely decent Championship side whilst being raped on a daily basis by 7 year old's who've used their mums debit card to buy Messi and Ronaldo off Ebay.

Not for me.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Spend 5 months building a vaguely decent Championship side whilst being raped on a daily basis by 7 year old's who've used their mums debit card to buy Messi and Ronaldo off Ebay.

Not for me.

Make a career with Barnet on professional mode, get to the premier league and into Europe. I literally feel like a great after doing so.

''Oh Holmesy we do, oh Holmesy we do, oh Holmesy we do, oh Holmesy we love you!' I imagine the fans saying. Rival team players staring in awe at me in the technical area wishing they were wearing my teams colours ;)

NipHolmes said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Not for me.

Make a career with Barnet on professional mode, get to the premier league and into Europe. I literally feel like a great after doing so.

''Oh Holmesy we do, oh Holmesy we do, oh Holmesy we do, oh Holmesy we love you!' I imagine the fans saying. Rival team players staring in awe at me in the technical area wishing they were wearing my teams colours ;)

I only play in Seasons mode online.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Not for me.

Those people are shite at the game so when you bang 3 past them after 15 mins it makes the win much sweeter. As long as you can defend you can stop Messi and Ronaldo with Luiz and Kaboul.

TheMightyQuinn said:
Johnsonontheleft said:
Sick of playing Bayern Munich or Real Madrid in online seasons and having every dickhead quit near the end if you're winning. I made it to Division 1 but it's hard work.

A few fifas ago (09 I think) you could pick to play against UK-only players, and it was great because lots of UK players always play as their club, so Spurs Everton Arsenal United etc. They've removed this option now, probably an EU equality regulation or something...

Fucking sick of playing Bayern and Real...Franck Ribery out jumps Kompany every time and Lescott, Dzeko and Milner run with lead in their boots.

They had Navas and Fernandinho for about a week until an update removed them, but I refuse to play Tevez so it's hard work with City.

Bloody foreigners and EU legislation teaming up to ruin your FIFA experience.

Did you know they'd banned baa baa black sheep?

It was a joke, but good response TMQ.

TheMightyQuinn said:

Not for me.
Usually i'm happy to play against players with superteams because they are unskilled and unable to play like someone with a poor (fair) squad like me. I'm worried only when i face against full bronze and silver squads.

afhald said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Not for me.
Usually i'm happy to play against players with superteams because they are unskilled and unable to play like someone with a poor (fair) squad like me. I'm worried only when i face against full bronze and silver squads.

I wouldn't call your pace team 'fair' ;)

I have a love hate thing with this game. I don't mind losing if the person is a lot better but when it matches me with someone from Mexico and it skills and freezes every second it's annoying as hell. Or when I take 8 shots or so and can't score he takes 1 score then won't leave his half just keeps the ball. My blood pressure goes through the roof! I usually play pro clubs with a mate of mine and that's not too bad but some games still bullshit. We won div 1 three times in a row then can't win a game in the last 8 we played and got religated lol. I feel like the server chooses who is going to win.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.