Fifa 13

Career mode is brilliant really enjoying it that is until the game freezes and you cant proceed any further.

Anyone else had career mode freeze on them.

The game is a bit of a joke really.Why have ea released a game thats clearly not ready to be played.

Way too many issues still to be ironed out.

SilvaSurfer said:
Career mode is brilliant really enjoying it that is until the game freezes and you cant proceed any further.

The game is a bit of a joke really.Why have ea released a game thats clearly not ready to be played.

Have you downloaded you game face? If so, delete it.

AlwaysTheKop said:
SilvaSurfer said:

No i did not download a game face.Any other ideas?

Looking online and it seems to be a common problem with no apparent fix as of yet.

SilvaSurfer said:
AlwaysTheKop said:
SilvaSurfer said:

No i did not download a game face.Any other ideas?

Looking online and it seems to be a common problem with no apparent fix as of yet.
Ah, that fixed it for me on the PC version, before that though, I had a temporary fix which was to play career mode while not connected to the internet, that also worked.

pudge said:
jimmybarnesblue said:
Anybody know any cheap class players for ultimate team, just looking for a good little find
What level?
Doumbia from CSKA moscow is an animal, average around 2 goals a game with him! And this is a strange one but Andy Johnson From QPR is really good. Quick, fairly strong and clinical finishing.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ultimate-team/show-off#kfxjTMEoqJD:360" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ea.com/intl/football/fifa-ul ... MEoqJD:360</a>

My team at the moment. Planning on buying Jordi Alba next but then what would you recomend?

Does anyone have a go on teamplay online? Sick of playing with numpty's who never pass or tries to get the goalkeeper up the pitch.I am shite at it but do pass the ball and tracks players back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.