FIFA 15 - TOP 50 & CITY PLAYERS

Mrmcfc said:
CTID1988 said:
http://www.plentyoffish.com

Here you go lads, get yourselves a girlfriend
Fifa is what I do to get away from mine, and now it's tarnished with these rubbish stats!

AMEN might have to install FM2015 (nooooooooooooooooooooo!)

This is how I would rate our squad:

Aguero 89
Silva 88
Yaya 88
Kompany 87
Nasri 86
Zabaleta 84
Dzeko 84
Fernandinho 84
Jovetic 82
Navas 82
Mangala 81
Demichelis 80
Kolarov 80
Hart 80
Fernando 80
Milner 79
Sagna 79
Clichy 78
Nastasic 77
Caballero 77
Lampard 77
Iheanacho 73
Sinclair 73
Boyata 70
Wright 60

A couple of other changes I'd make:

Suarez 90
Bale 88
Hazard 87
Vidal 87
Ramos 85
Van Persie 85
Rooney 83
Boateng 81

The rest are pretty accurate.

Ratings are awful after the top 4, but cannot have any complaints with Messi, Ronaldo, Robben and Zlatan being ahead of the pack. As usual it caters to the big names far too much and players that are past their prime. Aguero could be higher as could Yaya, but City players are generally where they should be in my opninion, though disagree with the players ahead of them. Neymar, Reus, Muller and DI Maria are just a few of the players that should be much, much higher.

Re: FIFA 15 - TOP 50 & CITY PLAYERS

Aguero will be 90 after this season

Ratings aren't based on goals, but ingame stats and popularity. As FIFA changed their rating system, their overall ratings changed too, every position have their own rating and the overall rating shouldn't be that important, for example, David Silva was a 88 CAM last year but this year 87 LM, this is not because of his performance, but because their rating system puts him at a 87 overall because of their algorythm.

Bruun said:
Ratings aren't based on goals, but ingame stats and popularity. As FIFA changed their rating system, their overall ratings changed too, every position have their own rating and the overall rating shouldn't be that important, for example, David Silva was a 88 CAM last year but this year 87 LM, this is not because of his performance, but because their rating system puts him at a 87 overall because of their algorythm.
Although that is true, the fact still remains that many of our players got downgraded from last season, which is bizarre given the season we had. Aguero getting downgraded from 88 to 86 in particular is a real head scratcher. They downgraded him more than RVP and Rooney, which makes no sense at all. Also, all Man Uniteds players seem to be growing? RVP is 2 inches taller this year than last, while Mata has grown 3 inches? No idea how that could happen.

Bruun said:

If Silva's an LM then he's fucked because the one thing he doesn't have is pace.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.