FIFA 15

Has anyone else noticed what appears to be scripting with a ridiculous amount of goals being scored from the very next attack straight after a goal?

Lancet Fluke said:
Has anyone else noticed what appears to be scripting with a ridiculous amount of goals being scored from the very next attack straight after a goal?

I've noticed your midfield are useless after scoring a goal. I have to manually control a centre mid forcing the attacker out wide almost every time.

foetus said:
Just bought a ps4 with fifa 15. The goalkeepers are freaks! ridiculous. 0-0 after extra time then the bastard goalkeeper saved 2 of my penalties. dafuq maaaaaan.

I've completely given up on FIFA, can't see me ever bothering buying it again after 14 and 15. I'm not saying I was brilliant but I was ok, could get in to the top couple of divisions in online seasons and give most people a competitive game. They have from 13 to 14 changed it into something I just cannot play at all. I don't know what they have done exactly, but I don't enjoy it and I basically can't play it and even on the odd occasion when I do win, I get no joy from it at all.

Pardon my ignorance, but i only just really started playing ultimate team and that, i have a ps3 but can i still play people who use a ps4???

My user thingy is GP1642, wanna start thrashing a load of people.

Gave up.

Had over 300 games played in Ultimate Team and had 3 good teams worth about 300k.

Just don't enjoy it any more though.

When you win every bounce goes for you and every 30 yard shot goes in. You can do no wrong. When you lose your players are sluggish and your keeper throws them in his own net. It felt like I'm just along for the ride and the game has already predetermined a winner. Also the amount of Eminike like pace abuse in the higher divisions, I just get 0 enjoyment out of getting a defender and sprinting back in a straight line trying to catch them. At least in the olden days when every one was an Agbonglahor abuser the defenders used to be rapid as well, Kolo and Kompany could match and forward. Now Mangala is shoved away by players like Doumbia.

Got £23 for the PS4 version at CEX. Not regretted it one bit. Just having fun playing MK8 and Smash 4 on the Wii U. Fun is the key word because that's all I want from a hobby, not going mental as I get fouled in the box for the 10th time with no penalty awarded!

Sounds to me like some of you need to

a) use manual controls
b) look at custom slider settings

the two ways to a decent game of FIFA.

A day after buying it on ps4 I have to say that I'm pleasantly surprised. Other than the goal keepers being freaks (one on one is so hard to beat them) the game is actually pretty damn good. This is offline..I don't play fifa online.

14 was good. In 15 they have made it impossible to tackle, impossible to score from headers & raped City's player ratings.

Disappointed is an understatement.

On Fifa 15, I always seem to concede when mate kicks off. He just dribbles all the way to the goal and there's nothing i can do about it. It's not that i'm a bad player, I like to think im really quite good. Its just weird how it always happens.

Also is there much of a difference between Fifa on PS3 and PS4? Not sure whether to make the step up to PS4 and if its worth buying fifa again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.