Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Fucking hell I just got 8 friends requests after playing online, I just bobbed on for a quickie so I played a pro match with a random team as none of our boys were on and played quite steady but nothing special, then about 75mins in I made a diagonal run to the far post and was picked out.

Anyway I went for the Van Basten style volley from the angle and and it rocketed in, without sounding big headed it was the best goal I have ever seen, fuck knows where it came from. I came off and I had 8 requests from people in the team to join their clubs!!

I told them I was already in a team and they asked me to join, obviously I told them to sling their hooks. Wish I could have recorded the goal it was unbelieveable you all would have been proud, even more so as it was me and I usually can't hit a barn door!!

Funny as fuck Kiam06 in a transfer tug of war lol!!

Anyway I will be on about 10.30pm tonight see you's later.

Would anyone be able to tell me how to manage a club online. Have a club, and saw you can manage it online but can't find it anywhere on the fifa ea sports page. Any help would be appreciated. CHeers

kiam06 said:
Fucking hell I just got 8 friends requests after playing online, I just bobbed on for a quickie so I played a pro match with a random team as none of our boys were on and played quite steady but nothing special, then about 75mins in I made a diagonal run to the far post and was picked out.

Anyway I went for the Van Basten style volley from the angle and and it rocketed in, without sounding big headed it was the best goal I have ever seen, fuck knows where it came from. I came off and I had 8 requests from people in the team to join their clubs!!

I told them I was already in a team and they asked me to join, obviously I told them to sling their hooks. Wish I could have recorded the goal it was unbelieveable you all would have been proud, even more so as it was me and I usually can't hit a barn door!!

Great, thats your goal for the week gone. I presume you had been on the whisky as seems about as likely as jay not getting disconnected during a night ?

Goaters said:
kiam06 said:

Great, thats your goal for the week gone. I presume you had been on the whisky as seems about as likely as jay not getting disconnected during a night ?

Like it, can't disagree with your comments and there was no whiskey involved just cup of yorkshire tea. Can't wait for my next goal in the new year!

I'll be on at 11 after work.
Not that I'll have an impact like.
I've been playing shite for the past couple of weeks :(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.