Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Found last night pretty crap really, with 7 people on at once I think on one of our attacks we had 5 offside at one point. People need to stop chasing the ball and we can pass it a bit better. Selfishness does seem to have kicked in but hopefully people will realise the error of there ways.

Got to say Synobbo is a hilarious guy though, he had me chuckling a few times last night.

Those geordie tossers aswell really got up my goat, they definately have become our main rivals and to lose and draw like we did really was heart wrenching.

Goaters said:
Found last night pretty crap really, with 7 people on at once I think on one of our attacks we had 5 offside at one point. People need to stop chasing the ball and we can pass it a bit better. Selfishness does seem to have kicked in but hopefully people will realise the error of there ways.

Got to say Synobbo is a hilarious guy though, he had me chuckling a few times last night.

Those geordie tossers aswell really got up my goat, they definately have become our main rivals and to lose and draw like we did really was heart wrenching.

Agree we need to calm down and start passing the ball around, when the strikers get it they should try and look for the supporting runners and not just hit the sprint to goal button. Little one/twos are the order of the day I think as a composed build up gives us a better chance against the better sides.

Synobbo is funny as fuck, the self harm joke had me pissing myself.

And those Geordie twats pissed me off, if we meet them tonight we will have to show them how its done.

Be on about 10.30pm see you all then.

A couple of games after that we had a 7-7, with the defenders being rated in the 50s and strikers in the high 80s usually it leaves things a bit one sided. Plus ea seem to have made it so comebacks always happen by making the losing team become world class. That is why paul is invaluable as a defender.

Guys good news....we're back up to 17th!

I lost the ball a few times because of my crappy internet, I press to pass the ball but I just run into a guy before I pass it.

Not that im making excuse....

I'll play better tonight, on at 9 :)

Goaters said:
A couple of games after that we had a 7-7, with the defenders being rated in the 50s and strikers in the high 80s usually it leaves things a bit one sided. Plus ea seem to have made it so comebacks always happen by making the losing team become world class. That is why paul is invaluable as a defender.

It is annoying when our players just go shite and the opposition turn into supermen, we were 7-3 up with about 15mins left when they made it 7-4 at that point I already knew we would draw or lose.

Very poor from EA.

Just a suggestion for tonight with regards to formation, I think playing 2 DM's would be better with one CAM, so it would be like a triangle in the middle.

I find when we play 433 with RCM and LCM they only get in the way of the three forwards on the wings, I also think it would make us solid at the back and leave the strikers with space to do their thing rather than the congestion that occurs.

Who ever is captain would probably have to tinker with it a bit, that is of course if everybody thinks it is a good idea.

I agree Kiam. Last night I was playing CM, but when we went forward, my arrows told me to go up too, lost points if I didn't, but then when attacks broke down, it left us short on the counter. I think if the central 1/2 are DM, the game won't want you to go forward too much, which suits me.

Formation change sounds a good idea, im always up for tinkering to get the best option.

As a striker, I think playing with two strikers should be left alone. Me and Ash play well together and sometimes the formation is set that one of us have to play RF or LF and its difficult for the one on his own.

Just want to add regarding myself really, not sure if im labelled as a selfish one, if I am then I want to clear it up. My general ability away from the oppositions box is pretty poor. My pro isnt very quick as I have built him to be tall and strong, so my reaction time is quite slow. It may look to you that im holding on to the ball for whatever reason, but im not, im just crap.

Would like to think im pretty decent in front of goal though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.