Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

markbmcfc said:
Formation change sounds a good idea, im always up for tinkering to get the best option.

As a striker, I think playing with two strikers should be left alone. Me and Ash play well together and sometimes the formation is set that one of us have to play RF or LF and its difficult for the one on his own.

Just want to add regarding myself really, not sure if im labelled as a selfish one, if I am then I want to clear it up. My general ability away from the oppositions box is pretty poor. My pro isnt very quick as I have built him to be tall and strong, so my reaction time is quite slow. It may look to you that im holding on to the ball for whatever reason, but im not, im just crap.

Would like to think im pretty decent in front of goal though.
you seem pretty small to me lol ;)

Ero can i join your team ? They wont let me back in superbia in proelio because they got all the players they need. my psn is CITY_123 thanks

cityspud said:
Ero can i join your team ? They wont let me back in superbia in proelio because they got all the players they need. my psn is CITY_123 thanks

Add erocsevil now...will invite after this game

I am finding it really shit at the moment, it is boring controlling just like 3 defenders and with so many we naturally look disjointed and can't pass it. I have been rubbish so gonna head off. If anyone else wants to be any and I will stay upfront or something let me know.

Goaters said:
I am finding it really shit at the moment, it is boring controlling just like 3 defenders and with so many we naturally look disjointed and can't pass it. I have been rubbish so gonna head off. If anyone else wants to be any and I will stay upfront or something let me know.
i dont mind going any if you want to go up front mate.

What we need are disciplined midfielders. We lose 90% of our games because of this.

This isnt a go at anyone, its an observation, and all my own opinion, feel free to argue with it.

If your playing DM, you should stay there, and on attacking corners or general attacks, you should be hovering between the halfway line and the edge of the D of the opponents box. The amount of times i've seen DM's either getting in the way in the box or running back with me when they other team are on the counter is ridiculous. How many times do you see Nigel de Jong in the opponents box? If your playing CAM then fine, you should be supporting the forwards, but holding midfielders shouldnt. If we had that layer of protection it would account for most of the goals we concede.

A lot of people talk about putting Paul up front, but I like him where he is at the back. It helps Pie out who probably has the hardest job, and his size and strength is really important especially 1v1, he always comes away with it.

We've a very good team, but we could be much better with some tweaking and better discipline. You will notice the best teams that beat us pass the ball superbly and play like professionals, there holding players hold and they never get caught with 4 players offside, two of which are midfielders. It might be easier to say this as a Striker but its not about just scoring goals. I get as much satisfaction with an assist as I do a goal, probably more so as its harder to set up goals than score them. I get the feeling one or two just want goals and ratings. If your playing CAM or on the wings, you should be leading the assist charts. DM's should lead the tackle % and passing % charts and so on.

We all make mistakes, i'll never have a go at anyone for mistakes, i make plenty (hit the post from 2 yards last night).

Our passing needs to be quicker. You just dont get time to take a touch when you play the top teams, you have to be looking where the strikers are running so you can ping balls first time for them, otherwise your either tackled or we're offside. If you ping balls up to us and we havent moved thats our fault, feel free to go bloody mad at us.

We played 9th in the world last night and we were beating them at half time, all fell apart in the 2nd half. I want to be in the top ten and we have the ability to be there.

I know I keep ranting, i feel like Bellamy, but I just want the best for the team and want the best out of each player. Its not a lack of ability in any player, its the mentality.

I think with more discipline it makes the job of Pie/Jay much easier as any, and will stop us leaking silly goals.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.