Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Jay-Mcfc said:
You're all shit, you dirty cunts. Go die or find another team.

Having had a peruse of the league, I quite fancy joining 'Shakthar Senseless"

trying to get a game going now for the 2nd team but need another member. Anyone out there on now wanna join?

erocsevil said:
trying to get a game going now for the 2nd team but need another member. Anyone out there on now wanna join?

stand upppp for our feeder club
stand upppp for our feeder club

Quite enjoyed last night, we had some good games.

Im having a confidence crisis in front of goal. I blame Kiam for slagging off the strikers!! Seriously, i've been in two minds whether to shoot or pass and in the end fluffed it completely. You have a split second decision as a striker to shoot or pass and at the moment it feels like if I shoot i'm going to be labelled selfish. Could do with people realising if I shoot, its becuase in that split second I thought it was the better option (for the team, not myself).

Still managed 10 goals in 5 games, though I could have had 20.

I've officially changed my pro to a forward now after enjoying a few stints up top.
I've gone from CM to RW now to RF.
I think I'll be sticking with the right forward/ right wong role if that's ok with everyone else?

DannyBoy2890 said:
I've officially changed my pro to a forward now after enjoying a few stints up top.
I've gone from CM to RW now to RF.
I think I'll be sticking with the right forward/ right wong role if that's ok with everyone else?

You played well up top last night pal, best ive seen you play. Your shoot/pass ratio was spot on.

Last night was really enjoyable, I don't think one person didn't play well. The 2 defensive midfielders made a massive difference as we looked so much more solid at the back and left the strikers more space to work some magic. So Kiam, Ash and Riot really deserve some praise for showing the discipline to hold back from running upfield.

Best I have seen Rob play as he was very clever with his passing and really scared the opposition. Mark was banging them in left right and centre and despite a few misses much credit should go for getting in the right positions. Jay was once again on fire while his connection lasts.

It is so infuriating though the number of teams who quit before 5 minutes so the results dont count after we have scored a goal. I am sure we would be top 8 if the bastards weren't such chickens. We ended last night on a 9 match winning run (1 game was counted as a loss despite the fact we won (3-2).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.