Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

Goaters said:
I don't believe anyone is shit, I understand your points that your better suited to striker and I would agree.

We can't moan so much that even ero rips us, so from tonight new dawn. If we lose we lose, but lets do it the right way.

Agree lets see how it goes we have all made our points about what we think is right and wrong so lets work on everything everyone has said and we will only get better.

Good post Pie.

To anyone who has not been deemed worthy enough to get into this team, i have set up another, where ALL are welcome.

The team name is Bluemoon Rejects . If you wanna join, add erocsevil or send a request to join the club.

Cheers!

erocsevil said:
To anyone who has not been deemed worth enough to get into this team, i have set up another, where ALL are welcome.

The team name is Bluemoon Rejects . If you wanna join, add erocsevil or send a request to join the club.

Cheers!
lol nothing like a name to help self esteem

Ero you sound pretty bitter calling it that, it is a decent idea though about having another bluemoon club as the more representation we get the better. You should have at least 8 from memory who were pretty decent.

Goaters said:
Ero you sound pretty bitter calling it that, it is a decent idea though about having another bluemoon club as the more representation we get the better. You should have at least 8 from memory who were pretty decent.

Not at all.....its all meant in good humour. I wish you guys well, except when you play us of course, Which seems to happen more often than i would have thought. I just find it funny that you come on here criticizing each other, then your turning other players away saying you have too many.

Anyway, good luck!

I'm able to be on earlyish tonight, until the missus wants to watch Gavin and Stacey.

Greiver said:
If you don't have me in your club don't feel bad if your shite! I'm the best around baby!

Lol. wanna join our club greiver? Whats you PS3 name?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.