Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

What a joke Jay, people need to get there priorities right. If this shit continues people will be booted, Hughes wouldn't stand for it so neither should we.

Tell me about it. Going have to dock wages and issue warnings to the lazy feckers.

erocsevil said:
cityspud said:
We really need to start winning some lol

Yeh. We need some more players....couple midfielders. Otherwise, ANY is taking up most the pitch, and we're only getting what the computer is doing with the players, where as if we've got the intelligence of humans, it'll be a lot better. We're scoring, just not defending!
Yh i reckon when we get about 6-7 players on the team well start getting some wins.

Ash, i'd be more than happy to sign your petition :D and behave :D

I'm eating, hoovering (don't ask) then I'll be on for the foreseeable.
Hopefully we can recreate last nights antics..I scored a goal FFS!

Riot your meant to be our midfield enforcer, if it was ever leaked to other teams you loved hoovering in your spare time then your reputation would be in tatters.

Goaters said:
Riot your meant to be our midfield enforcer, if it was ever leaked to other teams you loved hoovering in your spare time then your reputation would be in tatters.

It makes sure that I have anger to take out on the pitch.

Now...where's my pinny?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.