Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

DannyBoy2890 said:
I'll be on at half ten boys.
Were getting to number 1 in the world, I promise you!

Were you never told not to make promises you can't keep!

hello lads - what's going on here - do we have a first team and a reserve team now?

Is this the eros guy who went as any the other night and we fucking drilled them and they all quit???

I might be mistaken but thought i'd ask.........!

Anyway - off to do a bit of downdrilling with the wife so should be on tomorrow night hopefully.

Synobbo

x x x

Alright lads,

Would there be a chance of me joining the team at christmas! I am a really good player and could help the team progress to becoming NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD!!

Obviously it is full now but please think about letting me join by the time christmas comes round.

BlueinCumbria said:
hello lads - what's going on here - do we have a first team and a reserve team now?

Is this the eros guy who went as any the other night and we fucking drilled them and they all quit???

I might be mistaken but thought i'd ask.........!

Anyway - off to do a bit of downdrilling with the wife so should be on tomorrow night hopefully.

Synobbo

x x x

Yeh, its the same guy, but its a different team. I was with a team who i just came across on the fifa forum, as i wanted to play clubs, but then i thought about setting up a second team on bluemoon for people who couldn't get in the original. We're much better. Played 5 games tonight, won 3, drawn 1, lost 1. We are however missing someone who can stick the ball in the back of the net!!!!!

Blueboylewis09 said:
Alright lads,

Would there be a chance of me joining the team at christmas! I am a really good player and could help the team progress to becoming NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD!!

Obviously it is full now but please think about letting me join by the time christmas comes round.

How can you say your a really good player? From what i'v read in the past, your getting you PS3 for christmas, so haven't played it yet. Even if you have played it, you don't have your on pro yet, so even if you were to join a club, your pro would be shit to start of with. Therefore, you would have to work on it. I'v had my ps3 about 2 1/2 months, been playing with my pro nearly everyday, and he still needs improving A LOT, in positions such as defence, and a few physical and mental. So before your anywhere near upto the standard, its gonna be april time.

erocsevil said:
How can you say your a really good player? From what i'v read in the past, your getting you PS3 for christmas, so haven't played it yet. Even if you have played it, you don't have your on pro yet, so even if you were to join a club, your pro would be shit to start of with. Therefore, you would have to work on it. I'v had my ps3 about 2 1/2 months, been playing with my pro nearly everyday, and he still needs improving A LOT, in positions such as defence, and a few physical and mental. So before your anywhere near upto the standard, its gonna be april time.

Hi mark, I apreciate you have spare time etc, but instead of playing FIFA clubs, could you concentrate on winning against teams like hull and burnley at home first and foremost.

Ironically the team is called bluemoons rejects.
Perhaps you could create your own team Lewis?
Bluemoons reject rejects?

Whilst on the subject of the two different clubs.
Maybe it would be a good idea to have 2 seperate threads for each club?
One for superbia in proelio and another for bluemoon rejects.
It would create a bit of competition between the two teams on here as we both battle to e the best on here. Can also arrange games to play each other, and would be easier to see how the other team is doing, points, results, performance wise.
Each thread could have listed players from each teams so we know where we are at.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting confused on this thread when people say they are gonna be on at certain times etc.
2 different teams, 2 rival teams, 2 different threads????

Last night was fantastic, played for about 4 hours and we won every match apart from one when we scored in the last minute to draw.
Incredible passing and everyone got ratings of 8 and above. One match 5 of us got full 10s, but Kiam let us down with 9.97 room for improvement...... ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.