Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

BlueinCumbria said:
Eros mate - i have to give you credit where it's due - you really put a lot of effort into all this and you sound like a top gaffer.

Wish you guys all the best - you sound like a decent bunch.

For 10 fags and a copy of Jordans home video in HD i could be tempted to join meself!

Hughes Out, Ero In.

I'm afraid your demands don't match our wage structure on this occasion. However, i am willing to negotiate. I can offer you 5 fags, a copy of Ferne Brittons home Video on VHS and a copy of Granny's weekly each week. How does that take your fancy?

hahaha - i knew you couldn't get hold of Jordan in HD so i was playing devil's advocate with you a little sorry!

You have me intrigued with granny weekly!

I am laughing out loud at goaters comments - top effort mate!

I'll be on later with my new found afro and tash, it seems to have made me a little harder to push off the ball!

Love you all - if you were female we would playing sticky tummies by now!

x x x x

DannyBoy2890 said:
Whilst on the subject of the two different clubs.
Maybe it would be a good idea to have 2 seperate threads for each club?
One for superbia in proelio and another for bluemoon rejects.
It would create a bit of competition between the two teams on here as we both battle to e the best on here. Can also arrange games to play each other, and would be easier to see how the other team is doing, points, results, performance wise.
Each thread could have listed players from each teams so we know where we are at.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting confused on this thread when people say they are gonna be on at certain times etc.
2 different teams, 2 rival teams, 2 different threads????
This :)

Jay could re-name the thread, then Ero can make the rejects thread?

erocsevil said:
supercity36 said:
just wondering, im getting fifa 10 for ps3 soon, is there any free spaces? obviously id train my pro up a lot first

yeh. There is always space in our team. And lewis, didn't mean to have a go last night, you can always join our team if they don't want you. I was just being pedantic!

Haha no worries mate! I didnt take it offensive or it didnt sound like you was having a go anyway. I will see what happens at christmas about what team i join. If the bluemoon one is full mate then yours is the next one i will be heading to!

Blueboylewis09 said:
erocsevil said:
yeh. There is always space in our team. And lewis, didn't mean to have a go last night, you can always join our team if they don't want you. I was just being pedantic!

Haha no worries mate! I didnt take it offensive or it didnt sound like you was having a go anyway. I will see what happens at christmas about what team i join. If the bluemoon one is full mate then yours is the next one i will be heading to!

No offence Lewis but you wont get in Superbia in Proelio. Your pro just wont be good enough, despite your personal skill.

Plus, as a co-manager of Superbia in Proelio, we have enough players currently :)

Anyone up for some games now? Pie and Jay said they would in 10 mins.

markbmcfc said:
Blueboylewis09 said:

No offence Lewis but you wont get in Superbia in Proelio. Your pro just wont be good enough, despite your personal skill.

Plus, as a co-manager of Superbia in Proelio, we have enough players currently :)

That was the point i was trying to make without sounding like a prick :D

Ash said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Whilst on the subject of the two different clubs.
Maybe it would be a good idea to have 2 seperate threads for each club?
One for superbia in proelio and another for bluemoon rejects.
It would create a bit of competition between the two teams on here as we both battle to e the best on here. Can also arrange games to play each other, and would be easier to see how the other team is doing, points, results, performance wise.
Each thread could have listed players from each teams so we know where we are at.
I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting confused on this thread when people say they are gonna be on at certain times etc.
2 different teams, 2 rival teams, 2 different threads????
This :)

Jay could re-name the thread, then Ero can make the rejects thread?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.