Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Re: FIFA10 clubs (PS3)

My PS3 died last night just as I got into the dressing room. Wasnt happy, couldnt get back on.

I'll be on tonight about 10 after flashforward.

sam the drummer said:
Last night was fantastic, played for about 4 hours and we won every match apart from one when we scored in the last minute to draw.
Incredible passing and everyone got ratings of 8 and above. One match 5 of us got full 10s, but Kiam let us down with 9.97 room for improvement...... ;)

I agree Drum my 9.97 was a disgrace even though it did include goal of the season but I will try and find that extra 0.03 tonight.

Seriously though first 3 or 4 games I just couldn't get up to speed but soon settled down and started to find a bit of rythm, I thought everybody passed the ball well and we played some good football, to go all night unbeaten was really good and we hit the 5000pts mark so we are doing well.

11th in the UK and 97th in the world, we will probably be even higher when the points for last night are added so well done lads.

See you 10.30pm tonight.

erocsevil said:
BlueinCumbria said:
hello lads - what's going on here - do we have a first team and a reserve team now?

Is this the eros guy who went as any the other night and we fucking drilled them and they all quit???

I might be mistaken but thought i'd ask.........!

Anyway - off to do a bit of downdrilling with the wife so should be on tomorrow night hopefully.

Synobbo

x x x

Yeh, its the same guy, but its a different team. I was with a team who i just came across on the fifa forum, as i wanted to play clubs, but then i thought about setting up a second team on bluemoon for people who couldn't get in the original. We're much better. Played 5 games tonight, won 3, drawn 1, lost 1. We are however missing someone who can stick the ball in the back of the net!!!!!

I admit I'm nowhere near up to scratch yet, but can assure you I'm getting plenty of practice in. I've also bulked my pro up slightly as he was too lightweight and pushed off the ball too easily. I'm hoping to find the net a bit more often the more I settle in, tell you what though, you and the other lads on there are crackin players, hoping to pick up a few hints off you guys as I progress.

der bomber28 said:
erocsevil said:
Yeh, its the same guy, but its a different team. I was with a team who i just came across on the fifa forum, as i wanted to play clubs, but then i thought about setting up a second team on bluemoon for people who couldn't get in the original. We're much better. Played 5 games tonight, won 3, drawn 1, lost 1. We are however missing someone who can stick the ball in the back of the net!!!!!

I admit I'm nowhere near up to scratch yet, but can assure you I'm getting plenty of practice in. I've also bulked my pro up slightly as he was too lightweight and pushed off the ball too easily. I'm hoping to find the net a bit more often the more I settle in, tell you what though, you and the other lads on there are crackin players, hoping to pick up a few hints off you guys as I progress.

Nice one for practicing. Can only improve the player. however, bulking him up makes him a bit slower. Its upto you what kind of player you want. We had a good session last night. Only managed to play 5, but won 3, drew 1, lost 1.

erocsevil said:
der bomber28 said:

Nice one for practicing. Can only improve the player. however, bulking him up makes him a bit slower. Its upto you what kind of player you want. We had a good session last night. Only managed to play 5, but won 3, drew 1, lost 1.

Quality getting a nice little run going now, I'm trying to get the right balance between speed and strength but seem to sacrifice a little either way. I'll see how I go with him like this then may trim him down again.

just wondering, im getting fifa 10 for ps3 soon, is there any free spaces? obviously id train my pro up a lot first

supercity36 said:
just wondering, im getting fifa 10 for ps3 soon, is there any free spaces? obviously id train my pro up a lot first

yeh. There is always space in our team. And lewis, didn't mean to have a go last night, you can always join our team if they don't want you. I was just being pedantic!

Eros mate - i have to give you credit where it's due - you really put a lot of effort into all this and you sound like a top gaffer.

Wish you guys all the best - you sound like a decent bunch.

For 10 fags and a copy of Jordans home video in HD i could be tempted to join meself!

You traitor Snob, this feels like I have just walked in on the girlfriend giving a hand shuffle to my next door neighbour. It sounds like your openly flaunting your services to rival teams and I can't describe how much that hurts.

There will be a disciplinary hearing at 18.00 where all avenues for how to deal with this will be discussed.

Goaters said:
You traitor Snob, this feels like I have just walked in on the girlfriend giving a hand shuffle to my next door neighbour. It sounds like your openly flaunting your services to rival teams and I can't describe how much that hurts.

There will be a disciplinary hearing at 18.00 where all avenues for how to deal with this will be discussed.

Surely we can report Ero for tapping up?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.