Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

DannyBoy2890 said:
Am I the only person that still really enjoys it? :/

I enjoy it, but not all the time, depends on how people play.

Played 6 games last night and won all 6, played really well and really enjoyed it with Pie, Ash and Kiam. We played how it should be played, plenty of passing, plenty of tracking back, it makes the game so much more enjoyable and its no suprise that we won all 6, against 1 or 2 good teams.

I said to Pie recently its really frustrating because we could be so good if people played properly, and played in their positions. I just think one or two dont understand that if you pick a position, theres a responsibility to play in that position. Not ball chase and goal hang up front, it just makes it crap for everyone and if it carries on, nobody will play.

More nights like last night and everyone will be loving it again.

markbmcfc said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
Am I the only person that still really enjoys it? :/

Played 6 games last night and won all 6, played really well and really enjoyed it with Pie, Ash and Kiam. We played how it should be played, plenty of passing, plenty of tracking back, it makes the game so much more enjoyable and its no suprise that we won all 6, against 1 or 2 good teams.

I said to Pie recently its really frustrating because we could be so good if people played properly, and played in their positions. I just think one or two dont understand that if you pick a position, theres a responsibility to play in that position. Not ball chase and goal hang up front, it just makes it crap for everyone and if it carries on, nobody will play.

Looks like there is more unrest in the camp! Love it!

erocsevil said:
markbmcfc said:

Looks like there is more unrest in the camp! Love it!

Unrest? No unrest. Pretty sure we beat you 8-3 the other day and we played crap.

Keep practicing, when your in the same league we'll play you again!

Yeah last night was really good, despite this supposed unrest that Ero seems to be getting excited over.

Checked and we are 93rd in the world now and we have played loads less games than most teams around us so good work all round.

Ive not played clubs for a long while because of Uni work etc but I finish for christmas next week and have around 3/4 weeks off so if the club ever needs an extra man again, ill be on most nights.

Alex I loved the way you play cm as nice, quick simple passing so I am sure would be more than happy to have you back in the mix. Plus your very disciplined so would be top to have you back.

Goaters said:
Alex I loved the way you play cm as nice, quick simple passing so I am sure would be more than happy to have you back in the mix. Plus your very disciplined so would be top to have you back.

I havent played with him but if he gets your vote then get him back in. Sounds like exactly what we need.

I thought we played well last night, we came up against some good teams and still managed to beat them and when Pie got dc we managed to keep our shape and get the win which was very good. As for it dying of death I don't think so, it is ticking along just nicely, we are really good when we pass and stick to positions. December is always a busy month for me so I can't play til as late as I was but I will be on every week night for a good while if EA allow me in!!

I will be on at 10.30pm tonight so see you lads then.

Its good to see that your team is going from strength to strength. Not only is there bickering going on in camp, but players are coming to me saying how certain players are always moaning when you lose games blaming the defense.

So thats one player thats left you cos of your 'dressing room bickering'........who's next???

LOVE IT!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.