Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

quiet_riot said:
Jay-Mcfc said:
Sorted all the ports out for FIFA now, so I SHOULDN'T get disconnected! Well I hope not anyway.

Pretty sure I told you to do that like, a year ago when we couldn't play 09 against each other...
Lol I can't remember, but it didn't fucking work anyway.

Won't be on tonight, out all night. Should be back Saturday night xx.

LOL Goaters!!! believe me - it's not my priorities!!! it was the wife's priority though for me to deal with it and if i didn't i just know she would have started dragging up old arguments and denying me my right to bash the gash on a regular basis!!! lol.

Won't be on tonight I am going out for a few light refreshments, should be on Saturday night.

I will be on around 10pm tonight if anyone fancies a few games, I'm off to the game now feeling rough as fuck from last night....

COME ON CITY!!!!!

COME ON SUPERBIA!!

Tried to get on last night but the ea servers were having none of it, I did eventually get on but you were all in a game and I was fooked so I called it a night.

I will be on tonight about 10-10.30pm.

signed in last night but ea servers were being a bit of a woman. wont be on tonight but should be on tomorrow.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.