Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

erocsevil said:
Its good to see that your team is going from strength to strength. Not only is there bickering going on in camp, but players are coming to me saying how certain players are always moaning when you lose games blaming the defense.

So thats one player thats left you cos of your 'dressing room bickering'........who's next???

LOVE IT!!!

well buy your club
and burn it down !

DannyBoy2890 said:
erocsevil said:
Its good to see that your team is going from strength to strength. Not only is there bickering going on in camp, but players are coming to me saying how certain players are always moaning when you lose games blaming the defense.

So thats one player thats left you cos of your 'dressing room bickering'........who's next???

LOVE IT!!!

well buy your club
and burn it down !

Stand up, for our feeder club! You train them up, help them unlock all their accomplishments, and i'll be more than happy to tap them up. Feel free to report me!!! :D

Its odds on that Jay is the next to leave!

I know ive been away for a while but whats gone on here? Im in need of a summary section...

Ero, I have seen your thread where you call us big headed morons and fair play if you think that. However your constant sniping on this thread is really grating on me, please just fuckoff and stop these sad bitter tirades at us. No more comments about you Loving it or whatever shite your spouting.

You were not kicked for being as shite as you were, you were kicked as nobody liked playing with you, out of the 10 members in the club everyone wanted you gone.

Superbia in Proelio are losing the plot!

Maine Road are becoming a force to be reckoned with!

Sums it up well i think!

Goaters said:
Ero, I have seen your thread where you call us big headed morons and fair play if you think that. However your constant sniping on this thread is really grating on me, please just fuckoff and stop these sad bitter tirades at us. No more comments about you Loving it or whatever shite your spouting.

You were not kicked for being as shite as you were, you were kicked as nobody liked playing with you, out of the 10 members in the club everyone wanted you gone.

The fact that its grating on you makes it even more pleasurable. Cheers for the heads up. By the looks of it, people are starting to not like playing with you either. Thats a shame. Give us a shout when you've no club left!

erocsevil said:
Superbia in Proelio are losing the plot!

Maine Road are becoming a force to be reckoned with!

Sums it up well i think!

Try and win some games with your own team Ero, Superbia are in another league at the moment mate. I admire your spirit but It is getting a bit boring now, just think all the time you are on hear trying to upset us you could be on Fifa 10 trying to overtake us!!

When you do that people will start taking your posts seriously instead of just thinking you are some head the ball who has lost the plot with his Fifa life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.