Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

markbmcfc said:
Apologies Mods if my post was too harsh.

If you read the thread we've continously asked Erocsevil to stop posting on a thread that had nothing to do with him. He continued to post to wind us up by his own admission.

He's taken it too far and as a result ive lost patience and got a bit abusive. I'll happily take a warning or whatever if you deem I should, but please could you delete the thread so this clown can no longer post on it and wind us up.

Could you please ensure that if we start a thread for our own club, if he gatecrashes that with wind up material like in this thread, that he too will be dealt with.

Thanks mods.

Lol. This post has just made my year. You've asked me to stop posting in a thread that has nothing to do with me? Since when was Bluemoon YOUR forum? And when did the topics belong to YOU? They belong to you as much as they belong to me.

I'v taken it too far? Not once have i resulted to have tpo use ******, as i speak in a calm manner, putting my points across. At the end of the day, it is freedom of speech. Thats what makes a forum so good. "so this clown can no longer post and wind us up"....I thought it wasn't getting to you. Surely your able to rise above my petit little comments and not let them get the better off you? I'm a little disappointed to be honest if you cant.

Your Final line is what tickles me so much. Please sir, will you tell him off if he is horrible to me. I wouldn't expect that from my 6 year old cousin, let alone a grown man.

Thanks Mark!

erocsevil said:
markbmcfc said:
Apologies Mods if my post was too harsh.

If you read the thread we've continously asked Erocsevil to stop posting on a thread that had nothing to do with him. He continued to post to wind us up by his own admission.

He's taken it too far and as a result ive lost patience and got a bit abusive. I'll happily take a warning or whatever if you deem I should, but please could you delete the thread so this clown can no longer post on it and wind us up.

Could you please ensure that if we start a thread for our own club, if he gatecrashes that with wind up material like in this thread, that he too will be dealt with.

Thanks mods.

Lol. This post has just made my year. You've asked me to stop posting in a thread that has nothing to do with me? Since when was Bluemoon YOUR forum? And when did the topics belong to YOU? They belong to you as much as they belong to me.

I'v taken it too far? Not once have i resulted to have tpo use ******, as i speak in a calm manner, putting my points across. At the end of the day, it is freedom of speech. Thats what makes a forum so good. "so this clown can no longer post and wind us up"....I thought it wasn't getting to you. Surely your able to rise above my petit little comments and not let them get the better off you? I'm a little disappointed to be honest if you cant.

Your Final line is what tickles me so much. Please sir, will you tell him off if he is horrible to me. I wouldn't expect that from my 6 year old cousin, let alone a grown man.

Thanks Mark!

Everyone has their limits, your patheticness has found a way to identify my limit. So congratulations for that.

I'll happily admit that you've wound me up.

You can now live your life in peace knowing you have achieved your dream.

Glad this post made your year. I hope 2010 brings a year to even top this one.

Merry Christmas!

Christ - lot of hormones floating around in here since i last checked in..........

Remember, 'tis the season to be jolly'.

Why can't we all just love one another in a none gay way!

No need for all this abuse lads - we're all blues and suffer enough because of that alone....

x x x x x x

scottyboi said:
kiam06 said:
Cheers Scotty Boi who ever you are.

I love pro i would never turn to fifa. You make me fucking sick full of lies and stupidity!

I still play pes offline mate, please don't think I have forgotten my roots!!

Fifa's online is miles better than PES so I have changed the button configuration to the same as PES and play it only online!! I will always be a PES man as it got me through many a good night with my mates at University, you can't beat a good Master League Scotty Boi!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.