Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

LOL at you ero.

You post the PMs to achieve what exactly, each member of THE PROJECT knew why i left so its hardly anything new. If anything it makes me smile how much you are hurt by me leaving and yet you were very happy to rub it in SIPs faces when i joined you.

Now the name calling. Me im a big boy so i dont get offended easily but to call my 14 year old bro a dick because he came to play with me is pathetic.

For the record i spoke to Kiam last night about Mark being signed up for his team and i was all for it. I would also like to know what i said offensively to Mark for it to be construed as cowardly when you asked me why i left SIP and i told you the exact reasoning. I seriously am rather confused as i have said nothing offensive to anyone and was just voicing my frustrations so clearly there is nothing to gain from the PMs. Cowardly NO explanitory YES.

If this is your embarrassing attempt to try and unsettle our team it is quite frankly an epic fail.

Hello Gents, sounds like some have got their nickers in a twist so I will put everybody straight. I have not been enjoying SIP for months as I find certain players very difficult to play with, they constantly hold onto the ball and ignore the simple pass which ends up in poor gameplay and performances and makes some people not even want to come on at night. I will go through my issues individually to avoid any confusion, please remember these are not my views of you as a person just as a Fifa player.

I find Ash very difficult to play with, some games you are an absolute world beater but for most you just ignore simple passes which has annoyed a few people after months of putting up with it and raising the issue with you it has not changed and I was getting bored of it.

Rob I find you to be equally difficult to play with, always head down and no easy pass, it ends up ruin the Fifa experience and at the end of the day it is about enjoying it and relaxing.

Drum I find it difficult at times when you are in midfield with me, I am not comfortable. I actually think you are a striker.

Synob thanks for your message before mate we had a good chat last night so you know where I stand.

Quiet Riot I just don't see you on enough so I can't really add anything, I know you go on earlier mate so that is not your fault but I want people who are on same time every night.

The players I am most comfortable with were approached to sign for my new club as I had just had enough of SIP, I enjoy playing with Pie, Paul and Jay as they always look to pass. Markb is an unselfish striker and now he is partnered by Mark94 who was the best player on the game last night, their passing and interplay aswell as bringing others into the game was superb and that is how it should be.

To be fair to Ero I am sorry for taking two of your players but I had spoken to Paul months ago saying I wasn't happy and might start a new club and because he is a like minded player who wishes to pass and enjoy the game I knew I already had his loyalty to come back if I did so it wasn't a personal dig at you, I am sorry for you losing them.

I am just speaking my mind, I am sure at times I frustrate the life out of people when I play the game but the one thing I always do is try and pass to bring others into play so the team enjoys playing that is why I have selected the players I feel are more inclined to play a team game instead of playing a personal game.

My issues with people mentioned in this thread are not meant as nasty or personal Ash, Rob etc have always been great lads who I have had a laugh with online, I know you probably hate me now but I just can't enjoy playing with you's anymore and I am being honest, I really hope you stay with SIP or another club and shove my words down my throat but I have just had enough of boring Fifa nights and want to move on.

The team is Me, Pie, Jay, Mark94, Markb and Paul and for me that six is all I want for now as it reduces the politics and shit gameplay, everybody who played for us last night will tell you how good it felt to be in a passing team once again so I think my move although controversial was the correct one to make or Fifa clubs would have come to an end for many of us who were ready to quit full stop. This could all backfire on me and we end up shit but I am willing to take the chance for the sake of having a bit of fun again.

I urge the SIP lads to carry on or make a new team or even join Ero as it would breathe new life into the Fifa games and not only that would give you the chance to get one over me as I am sure some of you now want to do. I will repeat myself though and say you are all decent lads and it is not meant to be snide to you it is just a personal view that has been eating away at me for a while and the fact others have followed me shows there was unrest.

Good luck to all of you, really hope you keep playing and kick our arses one day.

Paulmcfc2703 said:
LOL at you ero.

You post the PMs to achieve what exactly, each member of THE PROJECT knew why i left so its hardly anything new. If anything it makes me smile how much you are hurt by me leaving and yet you were very happy to rub it in SIPs faces when i joined you.

Now the name calling. Me im a big boy so i dont get offended easily but to call my 14 year old bro a dick because he came to play with me is pathetic.

For the record i spoke to Kiam last night about Mark being signed up for his team and i was all for it. I would also like to know what i said offensively to Mark for it to be construed as cowardly when you asked me why i left SIP and i told you the exact reasoning. I seriously am rather confused as i have said nothing offensive to anyone and was just voicing my frustrations so clearly there is nothing to gain from the PMs. Cowardly NO explanitory YES.

If this is your embarrassing attempt to try and unsettle our team it is quite frankly an epic fail.

I didn't call your 14 year old brother a dick for leaving a club. I called him a dick, in just, as he said he left cos there was argueing in our team. I'm glad he showed his age though and went crying to you, and now you have to fight his battles for you. And as for playing with you, is that not incest and ilegal? I'm not hurt, far from it, you were a good player but we're past it now. Chris is twice the player you were. Like i'v said, your a bit like Anelka, always sulking and wanting to up and leave clubs. Every player your playing with in 'TP', you played with in SIP,so where is the difference going to be. You outlined to me Mark as your main reason for leaving, yet now you go back and say you like him. make your mind up. Spose its all about bumming one another in that club.

erocsevil said:
Paulmcfc2703 said:
LOL at you ero.

I didn't call your 14 year old brother a dick for leaving a club. I called him a dick, in just, as he said he left cos there was argueing in our team. I'm glad he showed his age though and went crying to you, and now you have to fight his battles for you. And as for playing with you, is that not incest and ilegal? I'm not hurt, far from it, you were a good player but we're past it now. Chris is twice the player you were. Like i'v said, your a bit like Anelka, always sulking and wanting to up and leave clubs. Every player your playing with in 'TP', you played with in SIP,so where is the difference going to be. You outlined to me Mark as your main reason for leaving, yet now you go back and say you like him. make your mind up. Spose its all about bumming one another in that club.

Mark and Paul are mature enough to A. Igonore your personal insults, which are well out of order. and B. To rise above the issues they had for the sake of the team.

Goodbye Ero.

Would just like to say to Synob, that I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM last night. Same as Mark, I felt this issue was out of my hands, and thought it would be more appropiate if Kiam dealt with you. I have no beef you what's so ever, you're a top bloke, and had me in stitches most nights in the dressing room! Good luck with where ever you go buddy.

This will be the last post on this thread from now on, Ero's clearly coming on for a reaction, and it's quite frankly childish. What have you achieved by posting PMs from Paul...? Nothing.

Lads good luck with your new club.
Like I've said in previous posts, I enjoyed playing with you lot but we've all moved on now.
Let's do the talking on the pitch!
Were all blues so let's put it to bed and let our teams do the talking.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Lads good luck with your new club.
Like I've said in previous posts, I enjoyed playing with you lot but we've all moved on now.
Let's do the talking on the pitch!
Were all blues so let's put it to bed and let our teams do the talking.

Fair play to you Rob, like I say you are a good bloke mate and didn't mean any offence to you.

I am certain you will play against me one day and kick my ass!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.