Fifa Clubs - Superbia In Proelio

Its been how long? 1 day? And 'The project' is falling apart already. Already lost your 1st player in Jay. Maybe i was a bit OTT in saying you'd last 3 months. You'll be lucky to last 3 days at this rate.

erocsevil said:
Its been how long? 1 day? And 'The project' is falling apart already. Already lost your 1st player in Jay. Maybe i was a bit OTT in saying you'd last 3 months. You'll be lucky to last 3 days at this rate.

Lost who?:S

erocsevil said:

If you think Jay went willingly, and if you think Jay leaving had anything to do with the project your more deluded than I thought you were.

The fact that Jay and Ash are big mates, and Ash chose to start his own club (rather than join yours), might have a little more to do with it.

I didn't ask him to join. He sent in a request which i accepted. He said that he then chose to leave as he'd played with Pie and Jay since Fifa 09 and it wouldn't feel the same. Its a petty Pie isn't as loyal.

Shame you lot fucked his enjoyment of Fifa 10 up, just like you tried to mine, rob, synobbo, quiet riot, etc.

Once a blue, always a blue!

Ero how did we try to fuck up there enjoyment of Fifa ?? Leaving a near 5k club with 5 good players is hardly the travesty your making out.

I can see you loveeee bitching though and trying to get under peoples skin, are you still trying to reel us in or whatever shite you said you do for enjoyment ?

erocsevil said:
Shame you lot fucked his enjoyment of Fifa 10 up, just like you tried to mine, rob, synobbo, quiet riot, etc.

Leave me out if this petty argument! No-one has tried to fuck my enjoyment of it up!

Don't want to play with assisted n00bz0rz anyway. ;)

erocsevil said:
I didn't ask him to join. He sent in a request which i accepted. He said that he then chose to leave as he'd played with Pie and Jay since Fifa 09 and it wouldn't feel the same. Its a petty Pie isn't as loyal.

Once a blue, always a blue!

You ***** your enjoyment up by being a *******. It had nothing to do with us, you insisted on being a tool and you were removed. Get over it.

I dont see how we have **** Ash's up either, he said himself he and the others had warnings about holding on to the ball, skill moves etc and didnt do anything about it. Thats his own admission a few pages back.

If anything, our enjoyment was affected, and we therefore moved clubs and now, we're doing better than ever and the fun factor is back. Why that bothers you so much I have absolutely no idea. Possibly it bothers you that since we binned you, we've enjoyed Fifa more (even recently when it was shit), perhaps thats what boils you up inside.

Its harsh on Rob, Ash, Riot, Drum and Synobbo because their all good lads that I dont have a bad word to say about, theyve gone their way and we've gone ours and I wish them the very best of luck and hope they do well.

*Edit - ive removed my bad language.

Apologies Mods if my post was too harsh.

If you read the thread we've continously asked Erocsevil to stop posting on a thread that had nothing to do with him. He continued to post to wind us up by his own admission.

He's taken it too far and as a result ive lost patience and got a bit abusive. I'll happily take a warning or whatever if you deem I should, but please could you delete the thread so this clown can no longer post on it and wind us up.

Could you please ensure that if we start a thread for our own club, if he gatecrashes that with wind up material like in this thread, that he too will be dealt with.

Thanks mods.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.