FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Have you lads added me yet?

And does anyone play with a headset? You'd be surprised how much better you play with them...

Must give you guys credit, Rory is the toughest defender as any I've come up against in a long time. Still managed to score the winner but it was hard work.

markbmcfc said:
Must give you guys credit, Rory is the toughest defender as any I've come up against in a long time. Still managed to score the winner but it was hard work.

unfortionatly for us, Rory was disconnected at half time during tha game against you lot.
Pain in the arse when the computer controls ANY

Wheelsy said:
Have you lads added me yet?

And does anyone play with a headset? You'd be surprised how much better you play with them...

I find a joypad to be best.

totally agree about it all coming together nicely now - we seem to be gelling and knowing where each other will be running etc!

Dan, me and you must have some queer tendencies because we are like so telepathic, i swear, you got fouled and i hurt baby, it is sooooooo weird and soooooo hot! LOL!

The rest of you, can't be arsed typing names or even thinking but, here goes:

123 - sweet finisher and great hips
Mike - complete **** but improving loads and secretly i would like to bum him
Rory - you are any baby
jacko - holds the midfield a treat

I'll be on later and will review some more of you then you hot sluts

x x x x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.