FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

erocsevil said:
Has something major just happened to you team?

It appears people are logging out like its going out of fashion. 123, Synobbo, jacko and rory all logged out and logged back in again straight away. As did chris and bowers from the other team!
It got to the loading screen and just crashed on us.

I know most of you have no interest, but thought i'd tell you anyway how i'm doing.

Today, we've played 26 games and at AT LEAST 12 minutes a game, thats 5 hours of fifa. We are currently 41st in the league, with the project at 59th while typing this. We played 1st in the league, and gave them a good game, losing 6-5 although still gaining points.

I have played 60 games for the club, scoring 48 goals and making 38 assists. This is in either the position of LS or LAM.

The difference between this team and the last (Maine Road) is i'm getting to play in a position that i enjoy rather than having to take the same one every time.
Splitting away was probably the best thing you could have done Dan. Cheers.

Anyway, as i'm sure you'd like to know, i'll keep you updated on how i'm doing. (Haven't been booted yet mark, woop woop)

Wheelsy said:
Lost more than we won, but that 6-0 over Real Madrid was something else.

it sure was matt!
Enjoyed tonight once again.

Ero, why all the concern with rankings and beating the project.
I think I speak for kiam and his team, along with me and ours - they're just numbers, we play to have fun. If we lose we lose, we lose, I don't mind losing if it means we have play in a brilliant entertaining game of football.
Our rating is about 1090, it keeps yo- yo'ing. But who gives a fuck, we sign on, we play some football and we have a good fucking laugh which is mainy why I play it, obviously we enjoy winning though.

Just a quick word to the project too- brilliant team play, got a great team there, and it's about time you sorted out that hair kiam!

Yeah I enjoyed playing Were not really here again last night, good solid team and gave us a very good game. Out of the teams we play your definately one of the better clubs.

Have to agree on Kiams hair though, he told me he idolised Beckham so is modelling his hair on him.

DannyBoy2890 said:
Wheelsy said:
Lost more than we won, but that 6-0 over Real Madrid was something else.

it sure was matt!
Enjoyed tonight once again.

Ero, why all the concern with rankings and beating the project.
I think I speak for kiam and his team, along with me and ours - they're just numbers, we play to have fun. If we lose we lose, we lose, I don't mind losing if it means we have play in a brilliant entertaining game of football.
Our rating is about 1090, it keeps yo- yo'ing. But who gives a fuck, we sign on, we play some football and we have a good fucking laugh which is mainy why I play it, obviously we enjoy winning though.

Just a quick word to the project too- brilliant team play, got a great team there, and it's about time you sorted out that hair kiam!

I think the difference between You and I then is clear to see. I'm a winner, and your obviously a 'its the taking part that counts'. While its only a game, i play it to win, just like i would if it was real life, and therefore get a little frustrated when it doesn't go right.

By the fact that you feel this way, you were obviously a Hughes Inner who settled for what was available and not the best!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.