FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

The whole team was quality last night and i was more than pleased with my debut. I think i am just going to stick with the centre midfield position as thats where i play best. Rather than playing the any position as Rory is great in that position and does a great job. I do not regret joining this team one bit lads! A great night of football and we played some quality football at times and long may it continue!

When are everyone coming on today? Is anyone coming on today or are we all waiting till tonight again?

all sounds good lads - i'll try and get on tonight - was out on the lash last night and maybe am tonight but if not i'll be on! We have been showing signs of nearly gelling for ages..... x x x x.

P.S - Mike - unless you have learnt how to pass then i should hope i can slot back into LW and you go LCM, however, if you have drastically improved then i shall move backwards x x x x

BlueinCumbria said:
all sounds good lads - i'll try and get on tonight - was out on the lash last night and maybe am tonight but if not i'll be on! We have been showing signs of nearly gelling for ages..... x x x x.

P.S - Mike - unless you have learnt how to pass then i should hope i can slot back into LW and you go LCM, however, if you have drastically improved then i shall move backwards x x x x

Weve gelled really well now mate and playing well really well until last few games when people started going off. But you aint getting LW back now lol have you seen me in LCM, but i did have my first good night on it for a while and bagged fair few as well :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.