FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

We havent started a thread because Ero wouldnt be able to resist gatecrashing it and it would turn out like the old one.

Congratulations on your new club Ero, hopefully we'll come across you when we're playing. Still think you should start your own club, joining a club ranked 14th isnt much to shout about. Getting to that rank with your own club from scratch is a very good achievement. We got to 9th with SIP, shame it all went wrong.

If anyone's interested how we're doing, we're doing pretty well. Had a 19 game unbeaten run until last night I think it was. Got about 4500 points and we're ranked 41st.

erocsevil said:
BlueinCumbria said:
We played some cracking stuff tonight lads - was really enjoyable and as typical city style, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory whenever we can!!!

You know why i left a little abruptly - will continue to do so each time that happens................other than that enjoyed it and we seem to be gelling nicely boys

x x x x

What happened to you sexy?

Got my c0ck caught in my zip pal

markbmcfc said:
We havent started a thread because Ero wouldnt be able to resist gatecrashing it and it would turn out like the old one.

Congratulations on your new club Ero, hopefully we'll come across you when we're playing. Still think you should start your own club, joining a club ranked 14th isnt much to shout about. Getting to that rank with your own club from scratch is a very good achievement. We got to 9th with SIP, shame it all went wrong.

If anyone's interested how we're doing, we're doing pretty well. Had a 19 game unbeaten run until last night I think it was. Got about 4500 points and we're ranked 41st.

if u wanna start a thread, feel free. i cba starting a new club as i prefer to play with high% pro's, which a lot on here aren't.

and dan, iv had 3 proper clubs, this being my 4th, 1 less than you. problem with that?

erocsevil said:
markbmcfc said:

if u wanna start a thread, feel free. i cba starting a new club as i prefer to play with high% pro's, which a lot on here aren't.

and dan, iv had 3 proper clubs, this being my 4th, 1 less than you. problem with that?

No its ok, we have our own methods of communicating and we'll stick to them.

Fair enough, just dont gloat about it, its not impressive that you play for a team ranked 14th. I would be impressed if you start a club and got to that rank, its hard to do.

As I say, good luck to you and your club and I look forward to testing ourselves against your team.

markbmcfc said:
erocsevil said:

No its ok, we have our own methods of communicating and we'll stick to them.

Fair enough, just dont gloat about it, its not impressive that you play for a team ranked 14th. I would be impressed if you start a club and got to that rank, its hard to do.

As I say, good luck to you and your club and I look forward to testing ourselves against your team.

Cheers. I was only trialing at first, but they accepted me after my 1st game, so i can't be that bad. They have only just reformed after a break, so are nowhere in the UK at the moment, so i see that as more of my challenge.

By other means of communicating, i'm assuming you mean the mighty MSN?

Sorry i got disconnected last night wouldn't let me back on but il try again tonight :] Did you win any when i was gone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.