FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Blueboylewis09 said:
chrisi said:
can u possibly invite me please guys?

chrisingram7
i am pretty good :) if u think lewis is gd

Oh my god lol. I wiped the floor with you in the end the other night. But you might just be worth a trial run :)
do you call getting beat 5-0 by me wiping the floor with me? hahaha
on my debut day of fifa :P

superb last night lads. There was me, dan and 123 on and we were quite simply as hot as a burning gash!

Think we won 2-0, 4-3, 5-0, 6-0 and 7-2 - i think we only got beaten the once! We all scored some beauties aswell!

Mancini Messiah - you do my head in - everytime we go a couple down you quit! You and Ero should set up a team.............

By the way - how are you Ero you old slag??????

BlueinCumbria said:
superb last night lads. There was me, dan and 123 on and we were quite simply as hot as a burning gash!

Think we won 2-0, 4-3, 5-0, 6-0 and 7-2 - i think we only got beaten the once! We all scored some beauties aswell!

Mancini Messiah - you do my head in - everytime we go a couple down you quit! You and Ero should set up a team.............

By the way - how are you Ero you old slag??????

You sulk and log off every time u don't get the position you want. You've also quit in the past when we've been losing.
I'v quit the team anyway. Just wasn't enjoying it. Too many people took the selfish route, although i did enjoy playing with city_123, syn and Robinho. Anyway, Gl, and thanks for employing. Currently on the look for a new club.

ONCE i logged off, just once, and that wasn't because of positions it was because i wasn't 'feeling' it and it was my first week off the fags and i had zero patience!

Was good playing with you mate but like you say time to move on when you keep quitting over and over again.

Good luck with your new club mate and hope you come back to haunt us some time!

x x x x

I'll be on at 11 tonight after work.
Hopefully see you lads on later.

We played some very good stuff last night.
The link up play with us 3 is brilliant. Passing and moving naked the game so much more enjoyable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.