FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Blueboylewis09 said:
i am on tonight if anyone is on?

I will be mate. I'm in work till half ten so should be on around about that time.
I may use Mcfc-robinho tonight though. I used Mcfc-dannyboy last night but my pro on that account is shite. When I dropped into the CM role though it seemed to
work well for my new sluggish pro.

We have a great balance now, and the shape is coming along very nice.
I've made James (123) and dezza (syn) mangers now. But as I've said before it's everyones team :)

DannyBoy2890 said:
Blueboylewis09 said:
i am on tonight if anyone is on?

I will be mate. I'm in work till half ten so should be on around about that time.
I may use Mcfc-robinho tonight though. I used Mcfc-dannyboy last night but my pro on that account is shite. When I dropped into the CM role though it seemed to
work well for my new sluggish pro.

We have a great balance now, and the shape is coming along very nice.
I've made James (123) and dezza (syn) mangers now. But as I've said before it's everyones team :)

Syn as a manager are you made lmao only joking might not be on tonight, if im not good luck x

hello lads - been out on the lash all weekend, come to log on tonight and no-one is on! This is terrible!

123 - looks like you logged off at about 10pm!
Dan - rumour has it you've signed for a manchester utd tribute team.
Rory & Lewis - young lads that need some kip
Mike - well, ahem......quite glad no sign of you

Where's everyone at!

Me and Peru are on and ready to go!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.