FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

BlueinCumbria said:
fair enough mate - thanks for letting me know - i thought dan and mike were going to be on?
duno about mike but i just missed dan before lol try again tomorrow maybe.

BlueinCumbria said:
fair enough mate - thanks for letting me know - i thought dan and mike were going to be on?

i was going to be on tonight :( but i got my mac today and because my old laptop was in the store getting repaired so much i didnt have word so ive had to catch up on a load of college work for tomorrow still not finished its gonna be a late one for me tonight lol

you shall also be graced with the presence of the man with the world's largest semi aroused member..........my good self of course.

See you later sweeties x x x

Mikem93 said:
Looks like its gonna be a good night if everyone comes on as i should be on as well. LW mine for the taking ;)

Sorry lads - can't make it if Mike is playing LW..........

Hahaha

Have a look at my stats my friend and then try and put up an argument for stealing lw off me........one of the team managers!!!!! I may just boot you as i have the power now.....and a massive semi..........x x

BlueinCumbria said:
Mikem93 said:
Looks like its gonna be a good night if everyone comes on as i should be on as well. LW mine for the taking ;)

Sorry lads - can't make it if Mike is playing LW..........

Hahaha

Have a look at my stats my friend and then try and put up an argument for stealing lw off me........one of the team managers!!!!! I may just boot you as i have the power now.....and a massive semi..........x x

shit forgot you were a manager now, but that does explain why results have dropped recently lol only jokin mate ill go RW then if you want LW ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.