FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

im ready when everyone else is
im in the dressing room, i have a beer in hand, skins on the laptop and am ready ready to batter some teams again.

DannyBoy2890 said:
im in the dressing room, i have a beer in hand, skins on the laptop and am ready ready to batter some teams again.

ill be on after i finished my KFC lol and if we play like the early games last night wer gonna really batter someone tonight.

Mikem93 said:
DannyBoy2890 said:

ill be on after i finished my KFC lol and if we play like the early games last night wer gonna really batter someone tonight.

fuck me, you eating a family bucket lol ?

sorry i got d/c and it wouldnt let me back on :[ hope you gettin some wins without me lol

was truly awful for a while last night - we were all as bad as each other! lol.

I have to say though Mike - stop pressing x wanting every ball from the comp when it's any, it proper does us over at times, you may not even realise you're doing it but some of us are making blinding runs yet the comp decides to pass to you when you're surrounded by 3 opposition players. Not having a go really pal, just saying x x

We need to get our mojo back boys

x x

Apologies lads about my first and only game last night.

We were winning 2-0 and having a cracking game but the my fucken wanky electricity goes. But then i find out that it is virgin media who cut off the electricity and so the internet and stuff came off and i couldent get back on for the night.

I know it wont bring that result back but sorry anyway lads.

I will be on first thing tonight whenever anyone else is on.
Come on lads. We can have a good night. Lets turn this around!

x x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.