FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

i'll be on about 11pm i would say lads - it's about time we started ripping some fkin teams apart x x x

Mike - you're fine when your not such a greedy tw5t - seriously just pass and move and you're good!

Dan - you're right - we've got a bit 'slack' recently, nearly as slack as Mike's mums red growling gash of love.

We need to get focused and get right back into it - get rid of any deadwood and get cracking - we're the best of the 3 teams on here in terms of playability and having a laugh!!! I think everyone knows that's true......x x x x

BlueinCumbria said:
Mike - you're fine when your not such a greedy tw5t - seriously just pass and move and you're good!

Dan - you're right - we've got a bit 'slack' recently, nearly as slack as Mike's mums red growling gash of love.

We need to get focused and get right back into it - get rid of any deadwood and get cracking - we're the best of the 3 teams on here in terms of playability and having a laugh!!! I think everyone knows that's true......x x x x

Cheers mate but youve got a serious obsession with my mum lol

I`m sure we would be delighted to take any shit players off you, Oh wait thats pretty much all of you :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.