FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

jacko8684 said:
well played lastnyt lads........
enjoyed it a lot....shame we didnt connect to the OTHERS....
im sure there ass holes would have been bleeding by the time 90mins was up...lol...
that 5-5 game was harsh tho!!! haha...xxx

that 5-5 game was my fault.we should have won that 5-4, I was stupid in trying to run down the clock and lost possesion which led to their equaliser.

DannyBoy2890 said:
jacko8684 said:
well played lastnyt lads........
enjoyed it a lot....shame we didnt connect to the OTHERS....
im sure there ass holes would have been bleeding by the time 90mins was up...lol...
that 5-5 game was harsh tho!!! haha...xxx

that 5-5 game was my fault.we should have won that 5-4, I was stupid in trying to run down the clock and lost possesion which led to their equaliser.

we should of finished the game off before then we're all at fault for letting them get 4 back

who's on tonight then? I prob will be later, as will big ste fult as i seen him at work today and we were both like fkin zombies x x x

Banter is great at the minute between the 2 teams - might go and downdrill mrs synob and then wipe my c0ck on the curtains, make a brew and get on later for a few games with an empty ball sack x x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.