FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

I feel the neeD to apologise for my dismissal in my last game lastnyt.......
SO SOZ....
the first challenge was my fault....the second was not.....
Hope u got on ok after i left, this thread has been very quiet today....

BUT SERIOUSLY, I BLAME MIKE FOR MY RED CARD....XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Ticket For Schalke said:
erocsevil said:
Its probably because i'v not posted on it. Too busy stiring shit with the project!

you...shit stir.....NEVER!!!

Always room for you ste. How come your not in a club anymore. Maybe Kiam will approach you and then boot you after a few games. He likes to do that!

erocsevil said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
you...shit stir.....NEVER!!!

Always room for you ste. How come your not in a club anymore. Maybe Kiam will approach you and then boot you after a few games. He likes to do that!

Didnt you do that to 333 and another player just last night?

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
erocsevil said:

no. i booted a guy last night that wasnt from bm but some1 who came along and wanted to join cos he sed we were good. was a shame he wasnt. booted 333 cos after having thought about it, he left us in the shit by leaving in the 1st place , y shud he come back? Os this is how you wanna play it though, i pm'd kiam the other night, as you'll probably all know, telling him he was a coward for booting 333. I told him it was sad that i knew he was being booted b4 him, to which he said it was impossible. Feel free to tell him where i got my info from. While your at it, tell him where i get all my other information about the project from.

erocsevil said:
MeatnSpudsMCFC said:

no. i booted a guy last night that wasnt from bm but some1 who came along and wanted to join cos he sed we were good. was a shame he wasnt. booted 333 cos after having thought about it, he left us in the shit by leaving in the 1st place , y shud he come back? Os this is how you wanna play it though, i pm'd kiam the other night, as you'll probably all know, telling him he was a coward for booting 333. I told him it was sad that i knew he was being booted b4 him, to which he said it was impossible. Feel free to tell him where i got my info from. While your at it, tell him where i get all my other information about the project from.

You said 333 was shit, feel free to keep shit stirring though ero...you should concentrate more on trying to be a decent player than try and cause tension at other clubs. From what I hear on bluemoon the majority think your a jackass. And listening to you lately, im inclined to agree

MeatnSpudsMCFC said:
erocsevil said:

You said 333 was shit, feel free to keep shit stirring though ero...you should concentrate more on trying to be a decent player than try and cause tension at other clubs. From what I hear on bluemoon the majority think your a jackass. And listening to you lately, im inclined to agree

i stand by the fact that i think 333 isn't good as an individual player. I wouldn't boot him for that though. When we played at 'maine road' and didn't boot you or 123 when you guys were shit. correct? I know i'm a decent player. Might not be a world beater, but can pick a pass and find the net, and if it wasn't for my mouth, i'd probably be at the project. I may be a jackass, but i don't go round bitching about my club to 'the enemy'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.