FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Ticket For Schalke said:
nice to see ero gettin on so well with everyone, been on a few times yet know one there.

If people go looking for an arguement, i'm not gonna back down. reason why people aren't on is because you got booted, i repeat BOOTED, from the team. I don't blame them really!

erocsevil said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
nice to see ero gettin on so well with everyone, been on a few times yet know one there.

If people go looking for an arguement, i'm not gonna back down. reason why people aren't on is because you got booted, i repeat BOOTED, from the team. I don't blame them really!

prob cause im back at uni now, where we dont have psn access.

erocsevil said:
Ticket For Schalke said:

hahaha, how old are you?

Ticket For Schalke said:
erocsevil said:

hahaha, how old are you?

Can you not put everything into the 1 message or are you that desperate to up your post count? By not back down, its simple really. I'm not gonna sit there an let someone attack me and not give em some back!

erocsevil said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
hahaha, how old are you?

Can you not put everything into the 1 message or are you that desperate to up your post count? By not back down, its simple really. I'm not gonna sit there an let someone attack me and not give em some back!

nope im so desperate to reach 10,000

Ticket For Schalke said:
erocsevil said:

nope im so desperate to reach 10,000

lol.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.