FIFA Clubs - Were Not Really Here (ps3)

Kiam and Pie have shown themselves to be the 1st class ***** that they are! Approaching players from My club that they wouldn't sign up in the 1st place. Sorry splash, you'll have to find a new club.

Haha fuckoff ero, you try and 'approach' one of the players in The Project and if they join you fair play. I am sure Splash could join anyway if he needs a club.

Goaters said:
Haha fuckoff ero, you try and 'approach' one of the players in The Project and if they join you fair play. I am sure Splash could join anyway if he needs a club.

I heard you were trying to get syn back as well. DICK!

Why keep asking to join and on a couple of times playing for us if you think we are such wankers ?

Goaters said:
Why keep asking to join and on a couple of times playing for us if you think we are such wankers ?

I did it once . And then hinted at it when u came playing for us but was obviously fooled by ur hidden motives.

Why be a cock and then try adding me as a friend? If ur gonna be a cock, dont try being nice to me!

anyone on tonight??? Just logged in and empty again..........

*zip slowly being undone and sky ch 906 is on*

hello lads - me and 123 deferred last night and had a few games for the project. Interest seems to be poor at the minute with hardly anyone one anymore.........what's happening lads!!! Think we did quite well although i am sure Kiam and Citypie might have other things to say............!

Love is all around us........so let the feeling grow.........

BlueinCumbria said:
hello lads - me and 123 deferred last night and had a few games for the project. Interest seems to be poor at the minute with hardly anyone one anymore.........what's happening lads!!! Think we did quite well although i am sure Kiam and Citypie might have other things to say............!

Love is all around us........so let the feeling grow.........

TRAITORS!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.