FIFA Women's World Cup 2023

Same old issue of refs watching replays in slow motion. Of course it looks bad when it's travelling super-slo! They need to always make sure they watch at least one replay at the actual speed to understand the response time - and there was barely any chance for her to move.
She was poor for todays goal but yeah agreed, she is vital for England

The game this Wednesday night is going to be massive. Like fucking massive.
The whole of Australia will be watching. Suddenly we are all addicted to the Matildas.
And I'm absolutely stoked we are playing England. Couldn't have asked for a better opponent.
And I for one am just excited that everyone is watching the football and are genuinely interested and enjoying it.
Of course I want the Tillies to win but I want above all, an exciting match full of drama and goals.

That was my first and last foray into the Women's World Cup.
The standard of football is execrable.
I much prefer the quality on display when I go to watch Macclesfield FC.

That seems to have been well received.

Pity because it seems that OPs on here would have welcomed your further in-depth observations :)

love you guys... i learn so much from you...
i am still laughing: ''seawoman'( i also remembered seaman 2002 instantly''' and '''female sven''.

ahahah ''female sven'.. you are crazy guys..

ok let me tell you something. which i learnt from this forum...
in turkey, for example if you are in a gala forum, if you crticise gala you ll get kicked..
no criticism.....
here you are fucking everyone :)) which i like.. cheers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.