FIFA World rankings?

Brasil have been poor but to put us out of the top ten altogether....mickey mouse rankings

Challenger1978 said:
maccadon said:
not fishing ?

crack_pipe.jpg

you need put down

Man, the English love to bash their team.

I am an American, but a fan of England as I really like the country(been there twice and had a blast). Nice rich history, but every time I talk to someone from England about this subject they go on and on about how the team is a bunch of overrated, overpaid, lazy bunch of bums. I can somewhat agree that England is probably the most underachieving side of all time with respect to their talent or alleged talent as some would say. The 4th ranking is a joke, but there is a lot of potential.

For one, I truly believe England should consider that fact that the ability to play at a high level for club does not = a high level for country. Take a Q from the Germans. Podolski, Klose, and even Ballack in his time all performed at a higher level from their country. You can see this in many players, yet I feel England feels they have an obligation to constantly try to force undeserving high club performers into the starting squad. Playing for your country, especially one like England should be a thing of pride yet certain players *cough Wanker...ehem Rooney* bring nothing to their country besides a brand name.

I think someone like Carroll who hasn't been performing well at the club level(not his fault) can become an ace striker for England on the national stage. It is time to throw aside club glory and brand names and put England first. Everyone has to earn their spot and be proud of the fact that they have been given the opportunity to represent their country, an opportunity that other players would die for if given the chance.

Top 10 in my opinion

1. Brazil
2. Argentina
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Holland
6. France
7. Belgium
8. Ivory Coast
9. England
10. Sweden

Fed 101 times said:
Top 10 in my opinion

1. Brazil
2. Argentina
3. Spain
4. Italy
5. Holland
6. France
7. Belgium
8. Ivory Coast
9. England
10. Sweden

I have said this before on here, yes Belgium and the Ivory Coast have good players but look at the results the team has. Belgium didnt even qualify for fucking Euro 2012 and you base them as the 7th best team in the world!!! Ivory coast have only won the ACON 0nce in 55 years and gone out of the group stage of 2 WC's and the you think they are the 8th best team in the world. Then again you have Brazil and Argentina as 1st and 2nd so im not quite sure what basis you are using for your rankings, FM12??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.