Fight in block 139

Cant have been a big scrap, when Millwall fans fought if was on TV and in the newspapers, nothing has been reported about this.
Cant have been nice for those sitting/standing nearby.

We were in 139, some loud mouth woman and her equally loud mouthed son were ushered out, also another lad whose top had been ripped. Saw a dad carry his crying child out of the way before the stewards arrived.

Probably due to the stand/sit argument, group of us were standing half way up (rows 32/33) but everyone behind was sitting.

jma said:
Some top arseholes amongst City's Wembly support these days. More interested in trying to give the impression that they are Chav No 1 than anything else.

Like every other football club we've always had our fair share of scumbags. There's always been lots of blues who I wouldnt want as friends.

quiet_riot said:
group of us were standing half way up (rows 32/33) but everyone behind was sitting.

I don't get this.

Don't, at some point, you think 'you know what, we are fucking this up for lot of people because we want to be the big bollocks and stand'?

Or do you just not give a fuck?

And I say that as someone who wants to stand. I'm asking cause you seem fairly reasonable on here.

Absolute belled near me in 537. Shaved head knuckle dragging thug. He was shouting do you know who you ae messing with at another city an behind him for about ten minutes. Sadly from what I saw yesterday ten hours drinking is a disaster and the 5.15 kickoff makes it rubbish for young families. I think our support has been poor this season on the whole.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.